Alles zur englischen Grammatik.
How to deal with English grammar.
Antworten
Steffi
Bilingual Newbie

Textverbesserung

Beitrag von Steffi »

Hi
Ich wollte mal fragen ob sich jemand mal meinen Englischtext anschauen kann. Es wäre sehr wichtig denn es ist die Einführung von meiner Prüfung in Englisch die ich am 23.11.05 habe. Die Grammatik und Vokabeln bitte.
Danke schon mal im vorraus!
mfg Steffi

My topic is Bollywood.
First i tell you about bollywood general. The word bollywood was puttig together 0f words bombay, ist a city in india, today it is mumbay, and hollywood. The famous studios are Filmalaya and Film City in the norht of mumbay. In india are shooting abot 800 Films the year, more than in hollywood. 200 of them are shooting in bollywood.
Bollywood come into being in the 40 er years, but the best years were the 60 and 70. The film stake 3 or 4 hours. In between there is a interruption ( intermission) and many Song- and- Dance –Scenes, similar in a west musical.
In the 70 years were films with lot of actionscenes very known. Since the 90 years are the love films dominate. In the bollywood films never be kissed, and scenes are rare. If the films have to be well selling, people musst visit the cinema several times. And it´s good if the whole family gothere too. So the most indian films have something for all family members. Bollywood is in asian and afrikan areas noted, but in kanada, usa, uk and in europe very popular. In germany bollywood films comes on arte, vox, rtl2. starting this fall they comes every month on rtl2.

Now I will tell you about Shahrukh Khan:
Shahrukh Khan lives in Mumbai. He was borned on 2. november 1965 in Delhi. Shahrukh has a wife, her name is Gauri Chibba and two children a boy and a smal girl. He is muslim. Shahrukh Khan is since 1992 the biggest star indias and the bollywoods male sexsymbol. His nickname is „King of Bollywood“. His career had began with the tv-series „ Fauji“. His first published film was Deewana in 1992. Since then he has got 8 indian Oscars. In germany had apear his album „ the king khan- best of srk soundtracks“ in the summer 2005. Sharukh has a lot of fans in germany and many homepages and forums.

Antworten