Alles zur englischen Grammatik.
How to deal with English grammar.
Antworten
MissSixty
Bilingual Newbie

kleine Textverbesserung :)

Beitrag von MissSixty »

Hey meine Lieben,

wärt ihr vielleicht mal so nett und lest Euch meinen Text auf womögliche Fehler durch??

Danke schonmal im Voraus

LG, Miss60

You can see in the story "The dragon" from Cynthia Forder that the relationship between Kay and Bob is very difficult.
On the one hand they are only friends because their mothers are friends, too. She doesn't really hate him but she doesn't really say that she likes him. The stories which Bob tells her doesn't interest her and she thinks that he's boring and stupid. At all they have very little in common.
On the other hand Bob isn't all the same to her (ist ihr nicht egal) because she cries when Bob leaves. When he tells her the truth she feels wounded and it bother her that he can see through her. In any way she likes him because she doesn't want to hurt him with which she says and wouldn't feel guilty, when they talk about their relationship.
In my opinion you can't say that they have a relationship because they don't have what arrange (ausmacht) a relationship at all. In my eyes they are both phonies and don't know what they want. I can't understand Kays behavior why she cries at the end when Bob leaves because he would have to be actually all the same to her. The situation between them is very difficult because we don't really know if Kay likes or hates Bob and I think that she doesn't know it, too. But in the end I think that she have more feelings for him than she would actually like.
Neid ist die deutsche Form von Anerkennung

licorice_lilly
Frequent Typer
Muttersprache: german

Beitrag von licorice_lilly »

ich hab mal drübergelesen und ein paar kleinigkeiten verbessert... aber vielleicht möchte noch jemand...

In the story "The dragon" from Cynthia Forder you can see that the relationship between Kay and Bob is very difficult.
On the one hand they are only friends because their mothers are friends, too. She doesn't really hate him but she also doesn't really say that she likes him. She’s not interested in the stories Bob tells her and she thinks that he's boring and stupid. All in all they have very little in common.
On the other hand Kay isn’t completely insensible to Bob. She cries when he leaves. When he tells her the truth she feels wounded and it bothers her that he can see right through her. In some way she likes him and doesn't want to hurt him with what she says. She also wouldn't feel guilty when they talk about their relationship.
In my opinion you can't say that they have a relationship because they lack everything that characterises a relationship. In my opinion they are both hypocrites and don't know what they want. I can't understand Kay’s behaviour and why she cries at the end. Their situation is very difficult because we don't really know whether Kay likes or hates Bob and I think that she doesn't know it either. But finally I think that she has more feelings for him than she would actually admit.

Antworten