Kleine Text-Korrektur

Hier dreht sich alles um englische Vokabeln.
Learn more about words.
Antworten
Paloma
Slow Speller

Kleine Text-Korrektur

Beitrag von Paloma »

Hello, könnte bitte den Text mal jemand anschauen, ob er ok wäre. Besten Dank im Voraus. Grüße Paloma.

Hello my twin sister Chrissi,
I have a surprise for you.
I learn English in the people's highschool. This is my second semester. Elfi goes with me in the English class. My English class is on Thursday at 9 o'clock.
In my English class are 10 people. Our teacher is a woman, here name is Yvonne, she's very nice. It's very difficult for me, to learn two languages together.
But I find, it's very important to understand a little several language. It makes fun and joy for me to learn, well it's all a question of practice.
Sometime I get confiused with two languages.

Have a nice day and see you later.

Your sister Amiga.

Miss Piggy
Tongue Twister
Muttersprache: English

Re: Kleine Text-Korrektur

Beitrag von Miss Piggy »

Paloma hat geschrieben:
Hello my twin sister Chrissi,
I have a surprise for you.
I'm learning English in the people's highschool (meinst du VHS??? dann würde ich "adult education centre" (o.ä.) verwenden). This is my second semester. [strike]Elfi goes with me in the English class[/strike] Elfi is in the English class with me / Elfie is taking the English class with me. My English class is on Thursday at 9 o'clock.
[strike]In my English class are 10 people[/strike]. There are 10 people my English class. Our teacher is a woman (ist OK aber ich würde sagen "Our teacher is female" was nicht heißen soll, dass das was du geschreiben hast falsch ist), her[strike]e[/strike] name is Yvonne, she's very nice. It's very difficult for me to learn two languages together.
But I find it's very important to understand [strike]a little several language[/strike] (was genau willst du hier sagen?). [strike]It makes fun and joy for me to learn[/strike]
I enjoy learning (English/languages usw...), well it's all a question of practice.
Sometime I get conf[strike]i[/strike]used with two languages.

Have a nice day and see you later.

Your sister Amiga.

Paloma
Slow Speller

Hello

Beitrag von Paloma »

Hello Miss Piggy, :freak2:

thank you for your help.
Ich kann noch nicht soviel in Englisch, ich bin gerade dabei es zu lernen.

Have a nice day and so long, Paloma. :)

Antworten