Alles zur englischen Grammatik.
How to deal with English grammar.
Antworten
Damm
Tongue Twister

Textkorrektur wäre nett

Beitrag von Damm »

Hi,
könnt ihr mir bitte die fehler korrigieren, die ihr seht?! Das wäre sehr nett!
Wenn es nicht zu 1oo% stimmt, ist das kein problem! Jeder fehler, der verbessert wird, hilft mir!

The rise in foreign travel means that more tourists come in our country and that a lot of German people travel in foreign countries.
This trend affects our country´s culture in this way, that we try to change our lifestlye to the one from the people who visit our country. e.g :We open a lot of shops with their food and their clothes.We do this to become more hospitably and the consequence should be that our country becomes more attractive for the other people. I think the rise in foreign travel leads to more diversity but if we haven´t a control about this it could be a danger for us and our country. e.g: because of the terrorism.
The developments in communications changes our lifestyle in this way, that we watch TV/listen to the Radio/do sth. on the pc much more time then in the past. I think some of us are addicted by them. But I think it´s good for our culture if we want to have information about the rest of the world. So we aren´t only concentrated by ourselfes. And it´s necessary for the health of the people because when there is a illness in a country we are well-informed and can help there but also start a prevention in Germany.
My opinion is, that the growth in the power of international companies isn´t good for our culture and it isn´t a good diversity because the companies have so much money and want to get still more money. They influence the people too much and smaller companies haven´t chances on the market. That´s not good for the economy and the culture. But it is a good rank for Germany if we have manufacturing for the companies because this brings money and we need money.

Please help :wink: lg

A list of the American, British and European culture:

American: eating fast food, driving big cars and living in big houses

British: eating fish and chips and ice-cream, friendly people

European: i don´t know :question:

I think the American culture has the most influence on our lifestyle because we do and eat what they eat, e.g: Mc Donalds, stupid TV-broadcasting

was denkt ihr dazu? Wenn ihr mehr über die Kultur dieser Länder wisst, könnt ihr es bitte ergänzen?Welche Kultur hat eurer Meinung nach den meisten Einfluss?

:?: :?: :?: lg

$pidermonkey
Frequent Typer

Beitrag von $pidermonkey »

The rise in foreign travel means that more tourists come into our country and that a lot of German people travel to foreign countries.
This trend affects our country´s culture in [strike]this way,[/strike] that we try to change our lifestlye to that of the people who visit our country, e.g. we open a lot of shops with their food and their clothes. We do this to appear more hospitable and the consequence should be that our country becomes more attractive for the other people. I think the rise in foreign travel leads to more diversity but if we haven´t got [strike]a[/strike] control of this, it could be a danger for us and our country, for example because of [strike]the[/strike] terrorism.
The developments in communications change[strike]s[/strike] our lifestyle in [strike]this way,[/strike] that we watch TV/listen to the Radio/do sth. on the pc much more often than in the past. I think some of us are addicted to them. But I think it´s good for our culture if we want to have information about the rest of the world. So we aren´t only concentrated on ourselves. And it´s necessary for the health of the people because when there is an illness in a country, we are well-informed and can help there but also start a prevention in Germany.
My opinion is that the growth in the power of international companies isn´t good for our culture and there isn´t a good diversity because the companies have so much money and still want to get more money. They influence [strike]the[/strike] people too much and smaller companies don't have chances on the market. That´s not good for the economy and the culture. But it is a good thing for Germany if we have manufacturing for the companies because this brings money and we need money.

Das andere ist nur Pauschalisierung und daher nicht wirklich aussagekräftig. Ich würde aber sagen, dass die amerikanische Kultur den größten Einfluss hat, auch wenn sie sich sich nicht auf die von dir angeführten Aspekte beschränkt.
Du bist Herr deiner Worte, doch, einmal gesprochen, beherrschen sie dich.

Damm
Tongue Twister

Beitrag von Damm »

Thanks a lot for the correction of the text@ spidermonkey! :freu: :danke:

If somebody knows more about the different cultures he/she should write it down please!

Greets

$pidermonkey
Frequent Typer

Beitrag von $pidermonkey »

No problem. :freak1:
Du bist Herr deiner Worte, doch, einmal gesprochen, beherrschen sie dich.

Antworten