Bitte einmal korrigieren :)

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
Soulgirl
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Bitte einmal korrigieren :)

Beitrag von Soulgirl »

Dear Sir or Madam,

My name is XY and I am writing to apply for a place as an exchange student at the University XY in XY, which is one of the most distinguished universities in "country". My classmates have been in XY and they highly commended the University in XY. I really like the flexible Course Structure in Swinburne, which allows me to shape my own interests.

Additionally I will explain why I would like to study a semester abroad as well as to provide further background information in support of my application. I am 27 years old and I am studying Media Design in the second year now, because I have always been fascinated of Media, Design and Film. At the University XY I focused at camera, sound and organization.

I am looking forward to facing the challenges of living in a foreign country and to gaining cross-cultural competence. Spending time abroad gives me a lot of experience for my future workplace which are important for the business of Designers.

In the age of globalization it is very important to learn something about foreign countries, cultures and people who live there. That is one of the reasons why I decided to broaden my horizon and make an exchange semester.

I would consider myself as open-minded with capacity for teamwork. I am having no difficulties in getting in touch with others and would use this opportunity to extend my social network. You are able to see the world from a different angle if you get to know different cultures and countries and this will offer you new approaches in life.

I hope to convince with my application and would like to hear from you.

Best regards,

XY

Delfino
Anglo Veteran
Muttersprache: German

Re: Bitte einmal korrigieren :)

Beitrag von Delfino »

An wen schickst du dieses Schreiben (AE/BE) und mit welchem Ziel?

Einen Mitarbeiter dieser auslaendischen Hochschule...
Soulgirl hat geschrieben:Dear Sir or Madam,

My name is XY, and I am writing to apply for a place as an exchange student at your university,
which is one of the most distinguished universities in [country]. Some of my classmates have been
studying in XY and they highly recommended the University. I really like the flexible structure of
the course
in Swinburne, which will allow me to shape it according to my own interests.

Additionally, I will explain why I would like to study a semester abroad as well as
provide further background information in support of my application. I am 27 years old,
and I have always been fascinated by the media, design and film. For the last two years
I have been studying Media Design at the XY University with a focus on the use of cameras,
sound and organization. (very plain, maybe you can add more details here)

I am looking forward to facing the challenges of living in a foreign country and
to increase my cross-cultural competence. Spending time abroad will provide opportunities
to gain
experience for my future career as a designer who works with international clients.

In the age of globalization it is very important to learn something about foreign countries,
cultures and people who live there. This is one of the main reasons why I decided to broaden
my horizon and aim for an exchange semester.

I would consider myself as open-minded with the capacity for teamwork. I enjoy getting in touch
with others and would use this opportunity to extend my social network. People are able to see
the world from a different angle by getting to know the thoughts and ideas which are the foundation
of the culture in other countries
. Hopefully, this time will offer me inspiration to approach life and
my work in a different way.

Thank you for considering my application and I look forward to hearing from you.

Kindest regards,

XY
:watch: Always check the spelling of all words with z or s according to the destination country (AE/BE).
...is supplied without liability.
IELTS 7 Good user: operational command, occasional inaccuracies

Delfino
Anglo Veteran

Beitrag von Delfino »

with a focus on the use of cameras, sound ... and organization of ... .
(otherwise very plain, maybe you can add a bit more detail here)

Soulgirl
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Beitrag von Soulgirl »

thanks you very much, it´s for australia.

Delfino
Anglo Veteran

Beitrag von Delfino »

Soulgirl hat geschrieben:You say either "Thanks!" or "Thank you very much!".

It's for Australia.

Antworten