Let's speak English here.
Antworten
youdid
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Searching for new contacts

Beitrag von youdid »

Hello,
My name is Judith and I'm from Italy. I speak German (my native language), Italian and a little bit of English. I search for new contacts to improve my English.

Is anyone interested?
Messages are very welcome.

Hope to hearing from you,
Judith

deebeecious
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: English

Re: Searching for new contacts

Beitrag von deebeecious »

Hello Judith,

I'm from India and I've spent twelve years of my life learning English. I would love to help build your diction, grammar and conversational skills. In the process, maybe I could pick up some Italian too. I've recently started German lessons and, so I know my fair share of the language. Do let me know if you're interested.

Regards,

Darshan Bamney

luigiconte
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: italian

Beitrag von luigiconte »

Hi everybody! My name is Luigi, i'm trying to improve my language skills and find international contacts in order to do more practice with english. I speak italian too cause it's my native language. Let me know if you're interested...

Greetings !! :)

HaziqNordin
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: English

Beitrag von HaziqNordin »

Hey guys! I'm Ziggy! I'm from Australia, speak very fluently and do quite a bit of writing. I'd love to help you guys achieve fluency. I'm very interested in speaking German. If any of you are interested in practicing English, I'm your man! Teach me German as well though :P

Just add me on Skype (don't be shy!) or send me a message on this forum. I don't log onto this forum often though so it's probably better if you just add me on skype.

My skype username is: see profile

Antworten