Wuenschen Sie Hilfe? :-)

Let's speak English here.
Antworten
Mel_aus_Neuseeland
Slow Speller

Wuenschen Sie Hilfe? :-)

Beitrag von Mel_aus_Neuseeland »

Hallo und Moin!

Ich heisse Mel, und ich komme aus Neuseeland. Ich habe nie Deutsch in der Schule gelernt, aber ich habe viel nette deutsche Freunde, wer mich unterrichtet haben (jep...es ist leider immer noch schlect...wie peinlich)! :oops:

Anyway, I have a great love for Germans and Germany; and would really like to help people with their English. Please feel free to ask me anything, I'm happy to help anyone out with anything - from grammatical structure to street slang!

MFG, 8)

Mel.

englishislight
Slow Speller

Thanks

Beitrag von englishislight »

Yes, you can ask on my question, who i write later.(my english is bad :D )

But , if write me back.

Thank you.

Ja , du kannst auf meine Frage antworten , die ich später schreibe.(mein englisch ist schlecht :D )

Edit: Sorry, i would say, i ask your question, ok?

Mel_aus_Neuseeland
Slow Speller

Moin!!

"Ja, kannst auf meine Frage antworten , die ich später schreibe"

= yes, you can answer my question, which I will write later :)

And I'll be happy to answer your question/s!

Und kuemmer dich nicht draum - meine Deutsch ist auch sehr schlect! :oops:

Tschuess!

Melina_Dolphin
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von Melina_Dolphin »

Hi Mel,

My name is Melina and I live in Germany.As I mentioned in various topics, my english need to be improved too,I guess.So you just said,you'd like to help others to improve their english skills,so it'd be extremely kind of you to help me a little...Would you like to do this?I could help you by practising the German language,if you prefer.If anyone else would like to talk to me too,it's really appreciated.I am looking forward to meeting others online :)

Please write back,ok?

Best wishes,

Melina

PS:I hope I did not offended anyone by posting things like this too often.If so, I must apologize!This is all fairly new to me...you know?

Mel_aus_Neuseeland
Slow Speller

(Hehe...kuemmer dich nicht draum. I've been re-posting the same things also):

Moin Melina,

Your english seems very good already! But of course, I'd love to help you - that's why I'm here :)

Do you have MSN? My account is sweet_insanity66@hotmail.com. Perhaps you could add me, and we could chat there (although it's hard with the time difference!) or we could email. Whatever you'd like to do!

Hope to hear from you soon,

Mel. :-)

Antworten