Hey :)

Write something about yourself (who you are and where you come from).
Antworten
Joshika
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Bilingual

Hey :)

Beitrag von Joshika »

Hello everybody!

I am new here and I would like to meet people who are interested in talking in english with me. As I haven't the possibility to talk in english at the moment I thought I try it here. As you can read my english is not really good.. :(But anyway, I like the language so much and hey let's try if you want and talk about several issues. I am looking forward to hear from you :)

Delfino
Anglo Veteran
Muttersprache: German

Re: Hey :)

Beitrag von Delfino »

Welcome to the forum!
Joshika hat geschrieben:Hello everybody!

I am new here, and I would like to meet people who are interested in talking in English with me.
I thought I'd try it here as I don't have the possibility to talk in English at the moment.
As you can see my English is not really good yet. :(
Anyway, I like the language so much, and hey, let's try to talk about several issues - if you want.
I am looking forward to hearing from you. :)
...is supplied without liability.
IELTS 7 Good user: operational command, occasional inaccuracies

gleichgültig
Slow Speller
Muttersprache: Englisch

Re: Hey :)

Beitrag von gleichgültig »

Joshika hat geschrieben:Hello everybody!

I am new here and I would like to meet people who are interested in talking in english with me. As I haven't the possibility to talk in english at the moment I thought I try it here. As you can read my english is not really good.. :(But anyway, I like the language so much and hey let's try if you want and talk about several issues. I am looking forward to hear from you :)

Hello Joshika!

Welcome to the forum. I'm happy to speak with you in English! Don't worry, except for a few minor errors your English level seems very good. :mrgreen:
Native English speaker.
Still learning German so sorry for any German mistakes!

Antworten