Alles zur englischen Grammatik.
How to deal with English grammar.
Antworten
Damm
Tongue Twister

Can anybody correct my text, please?!

Beitrag von Damm »

Hi,

kann mir jemand den text bitte korrigieren. Es it kein problem, wenn es nicht zu 100% stimmt.
Wenn ihr fehler seht, kreidet sie bitte einfach an.

Jamila: " I don´t know what to do. I´m thinking all the time but I can´t find a solution. My father makes me very furious and I hate him because of his actions. He destroys my and my mothers life. I can´t accept that I should marry the man he had chosen. All the time he want´s to prevail against me. What should I do?"
Karim: " It´s a difficult situation. Your father is very stubborm, he doen´t see his mistakes. I think it wouldn´t make sense if we talk to him again, it only would bring more disaster. I haven´t ever been in such a situation but I will support you where I can. How would it be if you go away from home?"
Jamila:" And what´s with my mother? If my father get fit again he would hit her again. No way, I must protect her! Maybe it would be the best if he dies. That sounds hard, I know."
Karim:" Your father makes you a big pressure. Maye he would eat again if you do what he orders. But thats no solution and your right: It´s unforgivable what he is doing with your mother! She needs support and protection, but not from you, it´s not your task!"
Jamila:" On the one hand I feel responsible for my mother but on the other hand i hate her, because she doesn´t resist him."
Karim:" In my opinion it would be the best it you and your mother go away."
Jamila:" But she won´t to do this, because she loves Anwar. I can´t understand her! She never would go to the Council and tell what her husband do with her."
Karim:" She needn´t to do this. It´s better for you two if you leave this city and this country to live in freedom and without reminds."
Jamila:" But where?"
Karim:" My grandma lives in France. It´s far away, i know, but it can be a new beginning for you. She would be happy if you live by her, because she´s old and her husband died recently."
Jamila:" And my father?"
Karim:" He said that he will die and if he doesn´t die my family will have a look after him. Maybe he get an access and then we can see further. But now it´s the best solution for all of you!"
Jamila:" Your right! I have learned french at school for 3 years, so it won´t be such a problem with the language.We can´t live any longer with him. I will convince my mother and tomorrow we will go! I´m very thankful! You´re the best!
Karim:" No thing. If you will have any problems I will help you!"

lg D.

CID
Linguistic Guru

Beitrag von CID »

Nicht ganz klar, wie der Zustand ist, ob hier simple present oder present progressive zu nuzten ist.
Ist es ein Dauerzustand oder etwas Vorübergehendes. Habe daran nichts geändert, wenn du einmal sagst: „he does“ oder „he is doing“

Manches, was ich gändert habe ist vielleicht auch Geschmackssache.

Bin allerdings nur grob drübergegangen, können noch Fehler drin sein.

Jamila: " I don´t know what to do. I´m thinking all the time but I can´t find a solution. My father makes me very furious and I hate him [strike]because of his actions[/strike] for what he does. He destroys my and my mothers mother’s life. I can´t accept that I [strike]should [/strike]am to marry the man he [strike]had [/strike]has chosen. All the time he [strike]want´s[/strike] wants to prevail against me. What [strike]should [/strike]shall I do?"
Karim: " It´s a difficult situation. Your father is very [strike]stubborm [/strike]stubborn, he [strike]doen´t[/strike] doesn’t see his mistakes. I think it wouldn´t make sense if we [strike]talk [/strike]talked to him again, it [strike]only [/strike]would [strike]bring more disaster[/strike] make it (oder: things) even worse. I [strike]haven´t ever [/strike]I’ve never been in such a situation but I will support you [strike]where [/strike]any way I can. How would it be if you [strike]go away [/strike]just went from (oder left) home?" (Besser vielleicht: What about leaving home?
Jamila:" And [strike]what´s with[/strike] what about my mother? If my father get gets fit (oder: well) again he would will hit her again. No way, I must protect her! Maybe it would be [strike]the [/strike]best if he [strike]dies [/strike]just died. That sounds hard (oder: heartless), I know."
Karim:" Your father [strike]makes you a big pressure [/strike]puts (oder is putting) a lot of pressure on you. [strike]Maye [/strike]Maybe he would eat again if you [strike]do [/strike]did what he orders (oder: says oder tells you to do). But [strike]thats [/strike]that’s no solution and [strike]your [/strike]you’re right: It´s unforgivable what he is doing [strike]with [/strike]to your mother! She needs support and protection, but not from you, it´s not your [strike]task [/strike]job!"
Jamila:" On the one hand I feel responsible for my mother but on the other hand [strike]i[/strike] I hate her, because she doesn´t resist him."
Karim:" In my opinion it would be [strike]the [/strike]best it you and your mother [strike]go [/strike]just went away."
Jamila:" But she won´t [strike]to [/strike]do [strike]this[/strike] it, because she loves Anwar. I can´t understand her! She [strike]never [/strike]would never go to the [strike]Council [/strike]council and tell what her husband [strike]do [/strike]does [strike]with [/strike]to her."
Karim:" She needn´t to do this (~). It´s better for you two if you leave this city and this country to live in freedom and without [strike]reminds [/strike]reminders (oder: memories)."
Jamila:" But where?"
Karim:" My grandma lives in France. It´s far away, [strike]i[/strike] I know, but it can (beser vielleicht: could) be a [strike]new beginning [/strike]fresh start for you. She would be happy if you [strike]live [/strike]lived [strike]by [/strike]with her (oder: at hers), because she´s old and her husband died recently."
Jamila:" And my father?"
Karim:" He said that he [strike]will [/strike]would die and if he doesn´t die my family will [strike]have a[/strike] look after him. Maybe he [strike]get [/strike]gets [strike]an [/strike]access and then we can see [strike]further[/strike] how things will develop. But now it´s the best solution for all of you!"
Jamila:" [strike]Your [/strike]You’re right! I have learned [strike]french [/strike]French at school for 3 years, so it won´t be such a problem with the language. We can´t live any longer with him. I will convince my mother and tomorrow we will go! I´m very thankful (besser: grateful)! You´re the best!
Karim:" [strike]No thing [/strike]Don’t mention it. If you [strike]will [/strike]have any problems I will help you!"

CID
Linguistic Guru

Beitrag von CID »

Oops, irgendwas hat nicht funktioniert, Wörter die von "Strike" umklammert sind, sollten eigentlich durchgestrichen sein. Weiß jemand woran das liegt?

CID
Linguistic Guru

Beitrag von CID »

Hab blöderweise auch noch ein paar Wörter nicht durchgestrichen, obwohl ich neue dahintergeschrieben habe. Bin bereit, das neu zu überarbeiten, müsste aber vorher wissen, wie ich das mit dem Durchstreichen hinbekomme!

Help desperately wanted!

DeadlySilent
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von DeadlySilent »

Wenn ich mich mal kurz dazwischen mischen darf.
Ich glaube, der Text ist zulang und deswegen kann die Foren-Software das nichmehr verarbeiten..

Vielleicht teilst den Text in ein paar Abschnitte dann müsste es gehen.. aber ganz sicher bin ich mir nicht..

CID
Linguistic Guru

Beitrag von CID »

Hab ich schon versucht, geht leider auch nicht :(

George
Site Admin
Muttersprache: German

Strike

Beitrag von George »

Hi,
ich hab den Fehler gefunden. Bevor du die Sache abschickst, darf in Disable BBCode in this post kein Haken sein.

CU
George

CID
Linguistic Guru

Beitrag von CID »

Danke, George!!!

Antworten