How to learn effectively.
Antworten
Hakim
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Kurdisch

Correction

Beitrag von Hakim »

Hei,
yesterday I have written a text and now I want to know, if allright is ok.
___
Dear diary,
I am still shocked. You don't know what happened the last three days. While my class and I were being taught by Mr. Cooper, two bombs were thrown by four fanatical Protestants. A few minutes later my school was besieged and we were terrified. I can't explain you the feeling in this moment of panic and fear. It was horrify. The whole school was a big chaos. But as the police cordon was coming, we were safe. The Protestants were arrested by these police team. After the terribly three days I finally went to my parents. I was so happy, because I was hugged by my dad and my mum. But I am still sad ... Why these two groups of religion can't live together without trouble and violence? I hope for the future we will live in Northern Ireland in peace. And now I will be driven by my dad to my favourite shopping center.

Wish me luck to find good clothes,
Hakim :)

joy
Story Teller
Muttersprache: deutsch

Re: Correction

Beitrag von joy »

Hei,HiYesterday Ihave writtenwrotea text and now I want to know, if allright is okeverything is all right.___
Dear diary,
I am still shocked. You don't
knowwhat happenedoverthe last three days. While my class and I were being taught by Mr.(Mr in BrE)Cooper, two bombs were thrown by four fanatical Protestants. A few minutes later my school was besieged and we were terrified. I can't explain you the feeling in this moment of panic and fear in that moment. It was horrifyhorrible.The whole school was a big chaos. But assoon asthe policecordon was coming came we were safe. The Protestants were arrested by these police team. After the terribly three terrible days I finally went to my parents. I was so happy, because I was hugged by my dad and my mum. But I am still sad ... Why can’t these two religious groups of religion can't live together without trouble and violence? I hope for the future we will live in Northern Ireland in peace. And now I will be driven by my dad to my favourite shopping center. (centre in BrE)Wish me luck to find good clothes,
Hakim

I wish you luck to find good clothes and to live in peace!

Liebe Grüsse joy

Hakim
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Kurdisch

Re: Correction

Beitrag von Hakim »

Hi! I wrote a text about the island Ireland and the conflict with Northern Ireland. I hope someone can help me to correct my text. Thanks

The island, which lies to the left of Great- Britain, has a bloody past. These bloody past began already in the 17th century. In the year 1690 the Protestant King William of Orange defeated the Catholic King James II in a battle, which is named 'The Battle of Boyne'. As a symbol of the Protestant power and supremacy, many Protestants celebrate every year on this day the 'Orangemen'
But thenceforward began the violence to each other. The famous rebellion from Dublin in year 1916, which is named Easter Rising, was defeated by the English warrior.
Between 1919- 1921 was the war of independence, which was ended with the foundation of the free state Ireland. This was recognized by the English prime-minister Lloyd George on 9th December 1921 too. The bitter pill: The island was shared. Northern Ireland belongs on own request to Great-Britain. Great-Britain wanted, that Ireland still stayed a member of the Commonwealth.
But not all people in Northern Ireland wanted to belongs to Great-Britain. In Northern Ireland live a part of Protestants and a part of Catholics. Both groups have attacked each other, but since the signing of the Good Friday Agreement by the politician, the people in Northern Ireland live in peace. But as this signing came, many innocents were already killed by terror organisations of Protestants or Catholics- sadly. For example on the Bloody Sunday or Bloody Friday.
Of course Northern Ireland has a bad reputation; in the TV you often see bombs, violence and blasts. But you shouldn't believe all what you see in the TV. In addition Northern Ireland has some beautiful cities, for example Belfast, which is the capital, or Londonderry, which is just made for youths. Also since many years you heard anything about attacks by the IRA, a terror organisation by fanatical Catholics. Since many years we also haven't heard anything about attacks by the IRA, a terror organisation by fanatical Catholics. The whole world can see, that Protestants and Catholics can live together in peace. Northern Ireland is a place with so many contrasts.

Antworten