Bewerbung: Au Pair bitte korrigieren

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
JasminK
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Bewerbung: Au Pair bitte korrigieren

Beitrag von JasminK »

Dies wäre nun meine Bewerbung. Ich saß zwei Tage dran und wäre sehr froh, wenn mir die jemand korrigieren könnte. :lol:

Ich sag schon mal danke im Vorraus und gerne nehme ich auch Vorschläge für eine Verbesserung an :lol:

Dear host family,

My name is ______ Jasmin, I am 18 years old and I will finish my commercial school next year. I come from ______ which is a small village near ______, in South Tyrol. I live there with my family in a house with a big garden. The main reason why I want to become a summer au pair is that I like to be with children. Another reason why I want to work as a summer au pair in the United Kingdom is, that this country is very fascinating and interesting. Another reason is the language. English is the most important language all over the world. It would be wonderful for me to connect the learning of English with my passion to spend time with children.
My Family
I have got a younger brother, he is ______ years old and an older sister, she is ______ years old. My mother’s name is ______ and she is a housewife. She is a friendly quiet person and just wants to share his free time with my dad.
My father’s name is ______ and he is an independent hydraulics. He is the opposite of my mother because he likes to talk with other people. (I also like to go out and to talk with other people.
I have a very good relationship with my family. Sometimes there is a little quarrel but I think this is normal and we try to resolve our problems together. J They also try to support me whenever I have a problem. I am always helping my mother with the household chores. It isn’t a problem for me to clean, iron and go shopping.
Something about myself
I am a very communicative, friendly, outgoing, open and creative person. I have a lot of ideas about my future. I want to study psychology and to travel around the world without an aim. I love to have people around me and get to know new people. I love kids because they are innocent and free of problems. I think I am also reliable and responsible. I have a good sense of humor and I love to laugh.
It is very important for me that people are honest, because I am also honest. If there are any problems in my life or in the life of my friends, I try my best to handle them and to solve them as fast as possible. I really dislike conflicts or disagreements.
I also have no problem to adapt myself in new situations. I am capable of dealing with stressful moments and I have a strong personality. Moreover I think that I am flexible and self-confident.
I love to do sports. In the evenings before I go to bed, I go inline skating very often with one of my best friends. In the winter I go skiing and snowboarding. Sometimes I play badminton, just for fun with friends. I go swimming. Volleyball and soccer are also sports which I like. Sports in which I am very interested but I have not tried yet are surfing and football.
I am a normal girl with normal hobbies. I like going out with my friends, shopping, reading, listen to music. I like writing poems and I also tried to write some in English but I need more practice. J One of my favourite hobby is dancing. I am a member in a dancing club where we learn different dances and where we teach young people and adults dancing.
My experience with children
I started caring for children some years ago.
At the beginning I looked after my little cousin ______. Her mother has worked a lot and so I have spent with her the whole summer 2010. I aroused her then I prepared breakfast. After the breakfast we went always swimming (she loves swimming) and in the evening we play with her mother different games.
The following summer I looked after my cousin ______ for three weeks. He is a boy full of energy and we had a lot of fun together. He loves playing outside so I went with him often to the playground.
In April 2011 bear my nephew ______. I love him really. I spend every afternoon with him because my sister works and so he is every day at my home. I play with him and tease himJ. He calls me “Muffin” because he cannot say my name Jasmin.
I took care for a few hours of a lot of kids of friends of my mum. I have already a lot of experience with kids of all ages.
It is not always easy to take care of children but it is a great experience to share some time with them. I have much patience because I trained this skills during my coaching time in the dancing club and during my baby-sitting jobs. I think it is the wrong way to shout at children. I have the strength to set them limits if necessary and I am consequent.

I hope you got to know me a bit and that you got a good impression of me. I hope you pick me as your au pair. It would be great to be a part of your family.
I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Yours sincerely,

Antworten