Alles zur englischen Grammatik.
How to deal with English grammar.
Antworten
Samantha Thirteen
Bilingual Newbie

HA - Teen Mom

Beitrag von Samantha Thirteen »

Hallöchen!
Ich brauche mal ganz schnell, ganz große Hilfe, denn in Englisch bin ich di größte Niete, die es gibt. Vor allem in der Grammatik. Daher bitte ich euch, lest folgende Abschnitte durch und korrigiert die grammatikalischen Fehler. Nett wäre es auch, wenn ihr noch hinschreiben könntet, warum dieses und jenes falsch ist!

Falls irgendjemand diese Fragen auch schon mal beantworten musste oder die Lösungen hat, ware es nett, wenn er/sie mir sie zukommen lässt!
Die Aufgaben sind von Cornlesen, der Text dazu heißt. “Teen Mom – Ashley, Growing Up Quickly”

Comprehension

Number 1
Jared’s father and Ashley are not close. But they have a son, who calls Jared. His father does not feel as his father. He doesn’t pay the child support and he was never being there for Jared.

Number 2
Ashley’s family support Ashley and try to be very good grandparents. At first Ashley’s friends thought that it is cool being a mom, but then most of them have faded away.

Number 3
Ashley plans to attend college after she graduates. Then she will be an accountant.

Working with the text

Number 4
Muss ich noch machen!

Number 5
Muss ich noch machen!

Composition

Number 6 (schule noch reinbringen)
Ashley is missing out on the best years of her life. Is that true or not?
In my opinion it is true, because she was just 17 when Jared was born. She was a children, but in her young years she had a important task: being a mother. That is why she can not go often in clubs or go out with friends, because she must be at Jared.

Number 7
Ashley: “Hello Anna. I have a big problem.”
Anna: “Nice to see you, Ashley. How are you? What is your problem?”
Ashley: “Anna, I am pregnant. What shall I do? I mean, I am just 16.
Anna: “ Oh my goodness, Ashley. Who is the father? Does he knows that he…
Ashley: “No, he does not know. It is Jason (Jared’s father) and you know we are not close.”
Anna: “You must say it to him. And what is with your parents?”
Ashley: “I do not know. Shall I say them the truth?”
Anna: “Yeah, I think you must do that. Your parents are so nice. They will understand you. I am sure.”
Ashley: “When you mean… but I am afraid of this.”
Anna: “Ashley, they will support you.”
Ashley: “Okay, I say them. But what is with the baby? Shall I, you know…”
Anna: “I would get the baby. But that is a thing you must talk about with your parents. Good luck, Ashley”
Ashley: “Thank you so much, Anna”

Number 8
Dear Jared!
When you read this, you are seven or more years older, because now you are a really sweet baby. Jared, I am a very, very young mother. The last time was hard for me. Some of my friends leave me and your father never had support me.
Five months ago I thought that I never would be organise my pregnancy but now, I have you. I love you Jared and I am so happy that you are at me.
In love your mother.

Number 9
Hello, my name is Ashley. I am a teen mom, with16 I was pregnant.
That was a really hard time for me. I did not know what should I do. But I deserve to my parents. They had support me.
The father of my baby never helped me and some of my friends left me. I often felt me alone.
But now, I am harder. I have a baby and in four months I will go to a college. I manage my life every day and I am happy.
I think everybody has problems, but we must manage and we all must have support by our friends or our family!
I am Ashley and I am a good mother with 17.

Number 10
For my future I have so many wishes: travel around the world, get a good job and get a family. I want a family because I can not imagine me, what is when I am 50 years old and I do not have anybody. I think that is a task. But I do not wanted a baby with 17. I think the best age is 23, because you are an adult, you terminated the school and you are not so young and not so old. I mean, the old women, who become a baby with 34. That is very strong!

Number 11
I think in the 21st century the important thing is to have a good job. Because everybody wants to get a lot of money to buy a house or travel around the world.
Frage: Ich soll hier diskutieren, was wohl das Wichtigste im 21 Jhd. Ist. Wie macht man das?

Number 12
Today young people have so many needs. They believe that they must have the newest clothes, the best electronic and things like that, because today you must be very cool or nobody likes you.
I think that do the product manufactures. They create wishes and afraid to sell their products. In the advertisements they often use idol to show that the idols use their products too what means that the new product is very cool.

Language

Number 13
Muss ich noch machen!

George
Site Admin
Muttersprache: German

Korrektur

Beitrag von George »

Hi,
wir helfen dir gerne bei einigen Sätzen, können aber nicht ganze Seiten korrigieren.

CU
George

Samantha Thirteen
Bilingual Newbie

aha

Beitrag von Samantha Thirteen »

Das ist mir ja klar, das ihr keinen riesig langen Text lesen/Korrigieren könnt; abr ich dachte da schon so an ein, zwei Abschnite/Nummern oder wenigstens riesig-schlimmen Grammatikfehlern!

$pidermonkey
Frequent Typer

Beitrag von $pidermonkey »

Erstmal 1 - 3:

Number 1
Jared’s father and Ashley are not close. But they have a son, who is called Jared. His father does not feel as his father (Hier gibt es Beziehungsprobleme. Bitte ersetze ein"his father" von beiden.). He doesn’t pay the child support and he has never been there for Jared.

Number 2
Ashley’s family support Ashley and try to be very good grandparents. At first, Ashley’s friends thought that it is cool to be a mom, but then most of them [strike]have[/strike] faded away.

Number 3
Ashley plans to attend college after graduation. Then she wants to be an accountant.
Du bist Herr deiner Worte, doch, einmal gesprochen, beherrschen sie dich.

Antworten