Antworten
Bwoesler
Bilingual Newbie

get together in this topic

Beitrag von Bwoesler »

:shock:
Hi pals/ boddies lifelong companiens
welcome to that new topic
this board is really amazing, the people are georgeous and it helps me in my everyday English improvements ( as long as there are improvements )
I invite you all in for chatting about all you can imagine, computer economics lifestyle but mostly important, this is a English speaking board

Boris

Gast

Hello Boris:)

Beitrag von Gast »

So let's start with holidays. Where were you? Maybe in Ireland/Scotland?
Could you tell more?
Cheers:)

Andrew McDonald
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: German

Beitrag von Andrew McDonald »

Hello guys,
in this summer I didn't make holidays abroad. The seven weeks I've been at home, I did some interessting things like reading, hiking and so on. The weather was not the best in bavaria in this season, but who cares?
Greets Andreas

friendly2004
Frequent Typer
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Beitrag von friendly2004 »

Hey!
I'm enjoying my free time in the office since I've nothing to do right now.

I had a nice holiday in may in Turkey. The wheater, the hotel, the people and everything was just great- "all inclusive" is such an advantage!

Two days after, I spent 5 days in Berlin. It was a trip with my class.

For August I had planned to spend one or two weeks on Isle of Man at a family's. But problems within the family and a lull in communication made this impossible. I was quite sad for I was really looking forward to this stay.

Luckily, I'm in contact with them - the daughter in particular - again. We've already been planning again for next year. The problem is to combine her and my vacations. It's difficult to find ways to have one or better two weeks free at the same time.

However it is a desire to go there or to a british part in general. London or Manchester would be great but Ireland, aswell.
A cousin of mine spent a few days in Ireland years ago and made a big biking-tour. Must be great for Ireland is such a nice country.

Read ya

Antworten