Power struggle

Let's speak English here.
Antworten
ibri
Tongue Twister
Muttersprache: deutsch

Power struggle

Beitrag von ibri »

For the first time since 30 years, the US is seriously thinking of increasing its reliance on nuclear power. This is caused by a remarkable change in public opinion. In 1979, a near-meltdown led to huge protest against the use of nuclear power. Since 1978 no new commercial nuclear facility has been built. By supplying a steady stream of electricity, nuclear power has an advantage over the renewable energy sources. Furthermore, nuclear technology does not produce carbon dioxide. those who are against it argue that even a small rtisk of an accident outweight the advantages. Even without goverment support, American eletricity companies are growing increasingly intrested in nuclear power. 26 new plants are in the early planning stages.

I would like you to correct my mistakes, please! :) It is no homework!

eac swa
Slow Speller
Muttersprache: AmE

Re: Power struggle

Beitrag von eac swa »

ibri hat geschrieben:For the first time since 30 years, the US is seriously thinking of increasing its reliance on nuclear power. This is caused by a remarkable change in public opinion. In 1979, a near-meltdown led to huge protests against the use of nuclear power. Since 1978 no new commercial nuclear facility has been built. By being able to supply a steady stream of electricity, nuclear power has an advantage over the renewable energy sources. Furthermore, nuclear technology does not produce carbon dioxide. those who are against it argue that even a small rtisk of an accident outweight the advantages. Even without goverment support, American eletricity companies are growing increasingly intrested in nuclear power. 26 new plants are in the early planning stages.

I would like you to correct my mistakes, please! :) It is no homework!
Fett: Tippfehler / Rechtschreibfehler
(bin für jegliche Korrektur meines Deutsch dankbar)

Antworten