Betty White - no homework

Let's speak English here.
Antworten
ibri
Tongue Twister
Muttersprache: deutsch

Betty White - no homework

Beitrag von ibri »

Betty White had a remarkable career. In fact, no one has a longer run on TY. In 1939, White was singing on a broadcast by an expermental channel. She was the star of a famous sitcom and several game shows. In the 1970s, she joined the most popular American TV show called The Mary Tyler Moore Show. Afterwards she had another hughe-running TV show, The Golden Girls. Her charm was her nice demeanor. That seemed almost goody-goody, as she suprised you with a naughty joke. Actually, she had done it all. However, in her 80s she became a cult hero in the US. It has something to do with Facebook. a 29-year-old fan creted a petition on Facebook: Betty white for SNL! it was a great publicity for both White and SNL. white went on the show and it was great for kids a quater of her age to like White.

I would like you to correct my mistakes, please! :-)

eac swa
Slow Speller
Muttersprache: AmE

Re: Betty White - no homework

Beitrag von eac swa »

ibri hat geschrieben:Betty White had a remarkable career. In fact, no one has ever had a longer run on TV. In 1939, White's singing was being broadcasted by an experimental channel. She was the star of a famous sitcom and several game shows. In the 1970s, she joined the most popular American TV show called The Mary Tyler Moore Show. Afterwards she starred in another long-running TV show, "The Golden Girls." Her charm was her nice demeanor. That seemed almost goody-goody, as she suprised you with a naughty joke. Actually, she had done it all. However, in her 80s she became a cult hero in the US, thanks to Facebook. A 29-year-old fan created a petition on Facebook: "Betty white for SNL!" It was ["a" wegnehmen] great publicity for both White and SNL. White went on the show and garnered a lot of praise from viewers a quarter her age.

I would like you to correct my mistakes, please! :-)
Da sie schon über 80 ist, sind die Fans, die "a quarter her age" sind, über 20, nicht wahr? Keine "Kinder."
(bin für jegliche Korrektur meines Deutsch dankbar)

ibri
Tongue Twister
Muttersprache: deutsch

Re: Betty White - no homework

Beitrag von ibri »

Ups. :-) Vielen Dank! :)

Antworten