No hoods - no homework

Let's speak English here.
Antworten
ibri
Tongue Twister
Muttersprache: deutsch

No hoods - no homework

Beitrag von ibri »

Not everyone likes hoods. One evening I went to a supermarket and the security guard asked me to take off my hood. If a young boy wears a hood, the security camera cannot sea the face. Hence, they do not know who I am. Hoods are not welcome in shops. Should I be offended? I have absolutely no intention to take my clothes off in public. In Britain, Gok Wan helps people feeling good about their bodies. The show is called "How to Look Good Naked"! In Oxford, there is a famous place where professors go to sunbathe naked. Maybe there should be a new show: "How to Shoplift Naked!"

I would like you to correct my mistakes and comment on the topic, please. It is no homework.

eac swa
Slow Speller
Muttersprache: AmE

Re: No hoods - no homework

Beitrag von eac swa »

ibri hat geschrieben:Not everyone likes hoods. One evening I went to a supermarket and the security guard asked me to pull down my hood. If a young boy wears his hood up, then security cameras cannot see his face. Hence, they would not know who he is. Hoods are not welcome in shops. Should I be offended? I have absolutely no intention of taking my clothes off in public. In Britain, Gok Wan helps people feel good about their bodies. The show is called "How to Look Good Naked"! In Oxford, there is a famous place where professors go to sunbathe naked. Maybe there should be a new show: "How to Shoplift Naked!"

I would like you to correct my mistakes and comment on the topic, please. It is no homework.
Wenn wir von so ein Hemd reden:

http://outlier.cc/ximages/Hoodie-LtGray-Flat.jpg [hey, wir dürfen keine IMG-Codes benutzen? :/ ]
...dann kann das 'hood' vom Hemd nicht entfernt werden. Deswegen sagen wir 'wear the hood up/down' ; 'pull the hood up/down'
(bin für jegliche Korrektur meines Deutsch dankbar)

ibri
Tongue Twister
Muttersprache: deutsch

Re: No hoods - no homework

Beitrag von ibri »

Yep, ok ich verstehe. Cielen Dank für die Korrektur! :)

Antworten