BEC vantage

Let's speak English here.
Antworten
mellania
Slow Speller

BEC vantage

Beitrag von mellania »

Hi there

in about three weeks I will begin an English course. I would like to pass the BEC vantage exam. Does anybody here did that before and can give me some tips?

thanks in advance

greetz
mellania

aaaa3
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von aaaa3 »

Sandi
Topic Talker
Muttersprache: deutsch

Beitrag von Sandi »

Hy Mellanie,

I've also been attending an English-Lesson BEC-Vantag at an international language school near to my home for a couple of weeks.
In my opinion it's pretty difficult ... particularly the tenses makes me headaches :?
I do it cause of my job and I do need to pass the exam at the end of November (I think).

I learn day by day to improve my knowledge but for some reason I don't feel good :cry: Too much things are confusing me ...
The more I think I know, the more I fail.
Do you understand what I mean?
It's horrible

Nice greetings
Sandi
Der Körper ist der Übersetzer der Seele ins Sichtbare.

mellania
Slow Speller

Beitrag von mellania »

Hi Sandi

I had to make a test before attending the course and the result said that I should take the BEC higher but I don't want to, yet.

How long have you been learning English now?
I had my first lesson in class 5 at the age of 11, after school I made an English course at Inlingua and I visited an evening school where English was one of 4 important courses.
At the moment I learn English grammar with the book "English grammar in use" which I find is very good for self studying.

greetz
mellania

Sandi
Topic Talker
Muttersprache: deutsch

Beitrag von Sandi »

Hy Mellania,

hey that sounds good ... I mean regarding to your test :tup:
But I can understand your doubts.

I have a hard time assessing myself in how good or bad I am.

I had English at school 5 years (from the 5th to the 10th class). After that time not any longer, up to now.
I have been attending a english-cours at a privat language school for approximately 1,5 years.
I had begun with the preliminary part and now I am with the vantage, including an exam.

I really need to pass this exam ... otherwise I must pay for these courses :(

Nice greetings
Sandi
Der Körper ist der Übersetzer der Seele ins Sichtbare.

Antworten