Wegbeschreibung Englisch Klassenarbeit Directions

Hier dreht sich alles um englische Vokabeln.
Learn more about words.
Antworten
julko225
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: deutsch

Wegbeschreibung Englisch Klassenarbeit Directions

Beitrag von julko225 »

Hallo zusammen, ich möchte euch bitten mal über den text drüber zu gucken und zu sehen was ich verbessern kann, weil ich nächste woche eine Klassenarbeit von der nächsten haltestelle bis zu meinem büro schreibe.

At 7.15 am in the morning I get off the bus at the bus stop Henkelstraße. At first I go straight 50 meters on Henkelstraße then I turn left into Paul-Thomas-Straße.
I Follow Paul-Thomas-Straße for 450 meters then I cross the Paul-Thomas-Straße after that i turn left into Briedestraße and go straight on Briedestraße for 60 meters. Next I turn right into car park and on the left side is the
building.
After that I go up some strairs though a glass door and go to the elevator.
With the elvator I`m go to the 3rd floor and then I`m infront of the entrance.
I have a chip which I hold at a magnetic field then I can open the door.
After that I`m at the office I pass the office of our secretary Mrs. Schneider.
Now I past the Accounts Mrs. ..... and Mr. ..... and go straigt till Iam at the server room. Next I go right till I reach my office. I work in an office with Mrs. ....., she works in the accounting. Our office is spacious and airy.
In our office is a photocopier, a fax machine and file shredders. We all have PCs with internet access. I like the people there very much, becouse they are friendly and helpful. I hope to be taken on after I`ve finished my course.

Vielen Dank im Vorraus!! :D

Antworten