Let's speak English here.
Antworten
Jefferson1992
Tongue Twister
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Hello everybody

Beitrag von Jefferson1992 »

So okay...

Today I want to write about myself and actually why I am writing this text here right now.

I am chris, 18 years old and I am attending the twelveth class on a "Gymnasium". Moreover I live in a small villlage near cologne since 17 years.

At the moment I am actually very happy, because I have a girlfriend and I have written good marks in all subjects, except, and now there is my problem, in english.
I don't realise why, but I wrote a bad mark. So the first thing I thought about, after I got back my exam, I have to change something, I have to learn more and next time I will get a better mark.

But it is very difficult for me, because I have not only the problem, that I am not a good writer, or how to say it, a writer, who is so good, that he can get along with the exams of year 12, but I also have many problems with speaking. I am a bit shy, and I don't say much, and in english I say actually nothing or only things like, what's this word in German or something like that.

I don't know, how to learn that. Actually I like the English language, I want to speak it, I want to understand it perfectly, I want to use it. But I can't...

Maybe you have an idea, how to solve my problems, how I can get better in English, speaking is not so important for now, but I want to write a good mark in the next exam, and to get it, I have to learn and improve writing a lot.

I hope you can help me.

thank you very much for now.

chris

Annabellewisteria
Slow Speller
Muttersprache: Chinese

Re: Hello everybody

Beitrag von Annabellewisteria »

Jefferson1992 hat geschrieben:So okay...

Today, I want to write something about myself and this is why I am here to write this text right now.

I am Chris, 18 years old and I am attending a twelveth class in a "Gymnasium". Moreover I live in a small villlage near Cologne since 17 years ago.

At the moment, I am actually very happy because I have a girlfriend and I have gotten good results in all the subjects, except English.

I don't realise why I could not get a good result in English. So the first thing I am thinking about is that after knowing my exam results, I would like to make a change which is to learn more about English and get a better result in the next time. But it seems that it is very difficult to me because it is not the only problem. I am not a good writer, or in other words, a writer who must be good at writing so that he can get along well with the exams of year 12.I also have some problems of speaking English since I am a bit too shy and I don't say much in English. I don't know how to learn that. Actually I like this language, I want to speak with it, I want to understand it perfectly and I want to use it. But I can't...

Maybe you have some ideas to solve my problems. I want to improve my English.Speaking is not the most important thing at the moment, the most one is that I want to get a higher mark in writing in the next exam.I know I have to learn and improve my writing a lot from now on.

I hope you could help me.

Thank you very much for now.

Chris

Hi Chris,

It seems that you need more practice in writing.(although mine is not that good too!).Keep on writing!:D

Regards,
Annabelle

Delfino
Anglo Veteran
Muttersprache: German

Beitrag von Delfino »

Annabellewisteria hat geschrieben:
Jefferson1992 hat geschrieben:So okay...

Today I want to write something about myself and this is why I am here to write this text right now.

I am Chris, 18 years old and I attend the twelfth grade of the local high school/secondary school/grammar school.
Moreover, I've been living in a small villlage near Cologne for 17 years now.

At the moment I am actually very happy, because I have a girlfriend and I have achieved good exam results in all subjects, except in English.

I didn't realise that I didn't perform well in English too.
I don't know why I did not get a good result in English too.
So the first thing I thought about after I received my exam results was that I'll have to change something.
I'll have to learn more and I will try to get a better mark next time.

But it seems that this is very difficult for me, because it is not my only problem.
I am not a good writer, or in other words, a writer who is good enough to cope with the exams of year 12.
Unfortunately I also have some problems with talking to people as I am a bit shy and I don't say much.
A
nd in English I usually say nothing or only things like what's this word in German or something similar.

I don't know how to learn that. Actually, I like this language, I want (to be able) to speak it, I want to understand it perfectly and I want to use it. But I can't...

Maybe you have some ideas to solve my problems. I want to improve my English.
S
peaking is not so important for now. But I want to achive a good mark in the next written exam.
And to get there, I'll have to learn and improve my writing skills a lot.

I hope you
can help me.

Thank you very much for now.

C
hris

Hi Chris,

It seems that you need more practice in writing. (Although I am not that good either!). Keep on writing! :D

Regards,
Annabelle
:watch: You can get along with people - but not with an exam.
...is supplied without liability.
IELTS 7 Good user: operational command, occasional inaccuracies

Jefferson1992
Tongue Twister
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Beitrag von Jefferson1992 »

Thank you for correcting my text. There are so many mistakes...
I think it is not possible to manage year 12, I think I have to leave school and start apprenticeship, because I will write abitur in English and my skills are so bad... I don't know how to cope with it...

I wrote a text for my girlfriend, maybe you can correct it...

Don't look at different sentences, it should be a song.

I do everything, everything for u, all things, which make u happy, really all, to make u feel well, because I love u so much, I wanna make u happy, a lifetime, and still longer, because everything I receive from u, is so great, so amazing. With you a new era has started in my life, which is so fantastic. I could never hurt you and I don't want to, the only thing I wanna, is to see you being happy a lifetime. If I am able to accomplish that, I will be soo happy, if I am not, I will be the saddest person on earth, but I know, I really know, that I will manage it, because you are my ONE and ONLY! I LOVE U!<33

Antworten