newbie here!

Write something about yourself (who you are and where you come from).
Antworten
Love English
Bilingual Newbie

newbie here!

Beitrag von Love English »

Hi,

my name is Marina. I am from Croatia. I don't understand German, I've been learning it only for a year so you probably have an idea.

Music: I love old rock!

I've been learning English for almost seven years and I think I know it pretty well, but tenses are my weaker side, but I can honestly and without exaggeration say that I am better than anyone in my class....they all...well..suck. I participate in many English forums and chats so I know 'teen talk' and all kinds of proverbs, idioms, slang, abbreviations. I adore English and I would like to learn British English.

I love Harry potter so most of the things I participate in are Harry Potter related and I'm writing a fanfiction story.

I don't have many friends because i like to be alone in my room and read or talk about harry Potter or the Beatles and most kid's worlds revolve around rap and hip-hop.

I won't be talking in german, because as I said, i don't understand it yet. I have relatives in Mannheim. I don't know if I spelled that correctly, so forgive me. I'll maybe ask my aunt to help me learn German later. :lol:

I would like to talk to everyone and get to know different people and talk in English here. I registred here basically to help other people who need help with their English works and to see what other foreign people think about that language.
:D

xxyxx Marina

PS Forgive my spelling, I was typing in a hurry :oops:

Antworten