Bitte Korrigieren :)

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
Steff_4
Slow Speller
Muttersprache: deutsch

Bitte Korrigieren :)

Beitrag von Steff_4 »

Hallo Zusammen,
es wäre schön wenn mir das jemand korrigieren könnte :)

I have already done the placement test in the 3[sup]rd[/sup] or 4[sup]th[/sup] semester. I am not exactly sure.  I scored over ** points. So I had a good conversation with you because ******** wasn`t available at that day. Unfortunately I could not start the course because I had too much to do with other courses. Right Now I am in the [sup]**[/sup] semester and I can`t remember what you`ve said to me. I think you gave me the permission to join the course which is called ********* but I am not sure.  Maybe you can remember. Otherwise I am able to come for a second conversation with you.
Thank you very much.

Keswick
English Legend
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Re: Bitte Korrigieren :)

Beitrag von Keswick »

Steff_4 hat geschrieben: Hallo Zusammen,
es wäre schön wenn mir das jemand korrigieren könnte :)

I have already done the placement test in the 3[sup]rd[/sup] or 4[sup]th[/sup] semester. I am not exactly sure.  I scored over ** points. So I had a good conversation with you because ******** wasn`t available at that day. Unfortunately I could not start the course because I had too much to do with other courses. Right now I am in the [sup]**[/sup] semester and I can`t remember what you`ve said to me. I think you gave me the permission to join the course which is called ********* but I am not sure.  Maybe you can remember. Otherwise I am able to come for a second chat with you.
Thank you very much.
Wenn es sich um ein kurzes Gespraech handelt, verwendet man in BE oftmals einfach nur das Wort "chat": Let's have a quick chat abot this after work.
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Antworten