Complex sentences, Conjunctions in English
Here we listed useful conjuctions in English sentences.
- I like football although I'm often on the road.
- I like volleyball and tennis.
- I like football because it's interesting.
- What other sports do you practise besides football?
- I like football, but I don't like handball.
- Considering he's played football for only two years, he does it well.
- I like either tea or milk.
- I like football, especially when my team wins.
- First of all I'd like to say that, ...
- I like sports, for example football.
- I don't know how to play Squash.
- However the teacher explained it, I didn't understand a word of it.
- Do you know if/whether Peter lives in Glasgow?
- In fact, I think that my team will win.
- I go to discos in order to meet friends.
- I don't like coffee. – Neither do I.
- They're losing the match. Nevertheless we're watching it.
- Of course I like volleyball.
- Perhaps you'll like football, too.
- I was tired, so (that's why) I went to bed.
- I'll come to your party, unless it rains.