At a hotel (guest – receptionist) – Sentences in English
1. The guest
- Have you got a single room for tonight?
- I'd like to stay in a double room.
- Do all the rooms have air-conditioning?
- Is breakfast included?
- When do you serve breakfast?
- Could you give me a call at 7 tomorrow morning, please?
- I'd like to pay in cash/by credit card/by traveller's cheque (AE: check).
2. The receptionist
- Hello, can I help you?
- Would you like a room with a bath or a shower?
- How long would you like to stay at our hotel?
- How would you like to pay?
- Your room is on the second floor on the right.
- Sorry, we're fully booked for tonight.
- Sorry, we are full up.
- Is there anything else I can do for you?