People in Politics in English – Crossword
Task No. 6803
Fill in the words into the crossword. You can click on the numbers or the words. When you have completed the crossword, click on Check Crossword to check your answers. If you are stuck, you can click on Clue to get a free letter. Keep in mind: Clues influence your result.
Write the names of the people into the crossword.
- 1. a person who has been chosen to speak for other people
- 3. a person who has complete power in a country
- 4. the head of a government department (USA)
- 6. a king or queen
- 8. the leader of a country (USA)
- 9. a person who governs a town or a city
- 2. the leader of a country (UK)
- 5. the leader of a state in the
- 7. a person of a country
Check Crossword Clues: 0