EUROCOM HILFE !!!!

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
Basoo
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: türkisch

EUROCOM HILFE !!!!

Beitrag von Basoo »

Hallo, ich hab bald eine eurokom und eigentlich hab ich es schon fertig, doch ich bin mir nicht genau sicher ob alles richtig ist. Es kann sein, dass ich noch grammatikalische Fehler oder so habe. Könntet ihr mir vielleicht helfen? Einfach mal durchlesen und meine Fehler sagen? ICH DANKE IM VORRAUS :)

(Alles was rot makiert ist, bin ich mit nicht genau sicher und hab das Gefühl, dass da was falsch sein kann).

Hello everyone, my name is Basak. Last summer I spend my holidays with my best friend and his family in Florida. There we made a sightseeing tour. I would like to tell you something about it. In our tour we visit the Miami city, Everglades National Park, the Epcot Center in Orlando, the John F. Kennedy Space Centre and the largest city in Florida, Jacksonville.
Our tour we started in Miami, what a wonderful city. I was so impressed.
Just look at the wonderful picture, I brought along for you.
The Miami Beach is a wonderful beach with lots of riche and beautiful people living there.
Our next stop was Downtown. Downtown is the central business district of Miami and South Florida.
Here we can see the wonderful skyline with a lot of sky scrapers.
Next to it we can find the Port of Miami. It’s the largest port of the world.
Here you can see a picture of the wonderful ships there.
That’s where our car was already been waiting.

We moved on to the Everglades National Park. There we spend one day. In the Everglades you can find many fish and birds.
The most interesting were the free running alligators.
Look at these pictures.
But I take also a wonderful picture of a hippopotamus.
With an airboat we could watch the animals closely. I have also taken many other pictures.
Look here I have a picture of many white pelicans and here of a panther. That Porphyrio martinica is my favorite animal in the Everglades, because it’s very lovely with their coloured colours.

Our next stop was the Epcot Center in Orlando. Epcot is a kind of place
where you can experience what life in eleven countries is like.

Epcot is made up of two major areas, The Future World and The World Showcase.
In the Future World I really loved the journey through space, but actually I fell in love with the World Showcase.
Here we can see eleven nations with their typical culture, history and food.
I have pictures of some nations for you. Here are Mexico and China and here you can see Morocco.
The best thing for me was travelling on the River of time.
The trip lasted only six minutes but you could travel through the past.
I was very sad to leave. I could spend weeks there.

Then we moved on to Cape Canaveral. The John F. Kennedy Space Center is the most important sight in Cape Canaveral. It’s an important harbor for cruise ships.
Here rockets and space ships are designed, built and tested.

Kennedy Space Centre consists of four areas: The KSC Industrial Area, Launch Complex 39 with
ITS launchpads LC-39A and LC-39B, the Shuttle Landing Facility as well as the KSC Visitor Complex.
In the Visitor Complex we took a bus tour. But I really loved the garden with the many rockets. àHere you can see the garden.

As the last we moved on to Jacksonville. Jacksonville is the largest city in Florida.
The Main Street Bridge in Jacksonville is dreamlike mainly at night.
Look at this fantastic picture.
But Jacksonville has also other fantastic places, like the Friendship Fountain. It’s Florida’s
most popular attractions for locals as well as tourists.
Here I have a wonderful picture of the fountain and here we can also see a bit of the ‘mainly street bridge’.

This was my sightseeing tour of Florida. It has been my best holiday ever. The Everglades were very interesting, the Epcot Centre was absolutely wonderful. Miami and Jacksonville are exciting cities and the Kennedy Space Center was very interesting. I hope you liked and enjoyed it as well.

Duckduck
Anglo Master
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Re: EUROCOM HILFE !!!!

Beitrag von Duckduck »

Basoo hat geschrieben:
Hi Basoo und willkommen im Forum!
:)

Ich nehme mal Deine roten Markierungen raus, damit Du meine Korrekturen auch finden kannst, ja?!

Hello everyone, my name is Basak. Last summer I spent my holidays with my best friend and his family in Florida. Among other things we made a sightseeing tour there. I would like to tell you something about it. On our tour we visited the Miami, the Everglades National Park, the Epcot Center in Orlando, the John F. Kennedy Space Centre and Jacksonville, Florida's largest city.

Our tour we started in Miami. What a wonderful city! I was so impressed.
Just look at the wonderful picture I brought along for you.
The Miami Beach is simply breathtaking. That's why lots of riche and beautiful people live there.
Our next stop was Downtown Miami. Downtown is the central business district of Miami and South Florida.
On this picture we can see its wonderful skyline with a lot of skyscrapers.
Next to it we can find the Port of Miami. It’s the largest port of the world.
Here is a picture of the wonderful ships moored there.
And here you see our car waiting for us.

We moved on to the Everglades National Park. There we spent one day. In the Everglades you can find all sorts of fish and birds.
The most interesting ones were the free-roaming alligators, of course.
Look at these pictures!
But I also took a wonderful picture of a hippopotamus.
We were on an airboat and could watch the animals closely. I took loads of pictures.
Look, here I have a picture of white pelicans and here is one of a panther. This photo shows my favorite animal in the Everglades: a Porphyrio martinica. That is the Purple Gallinule in English or Zwergsultanshuhn in German. It’s really lovely with its colourful plumage.

Our next stop was Epcot, formerly called the Epcot Center, in Orlando. Epcot is a theme park where you can experience what life in eleven countries is like.

Epcot comprises two major areas, The Future World and The World Showcase.
In the Future World I especially enjoyed the journey through space, but actually I fell in love with the World Showcase.
Here the visitors are shown eleven countries with their typical culture, history and food.
I have pictures of some nations for you. Here are Mexico and China and here you can see Morocco.
But for me the best of all was travelling on the River of Time.
The trip lasted only six minutes, but you could travel through the past.
I was very sad when we left. I could have spent weeks there.

Then we drove to Cape Canaveral. The John F. Kennedy Space Center is the most important sight in Cape Canaveral. It’s an important harbor for cruise ships??? wohl doch eher spaceships, oder?.
Here rockets and spaceships are designed, built and tested.

Kennedy Space Centre (siehst Du, hier hast Du nun auf einmal die britische Schreibweise. Wenn Du den Text abgeben musst, solltest Du die Schreibung einheitlich haben) consists of four areas: The KSC Industrial Area, Launch Complex 39 with [font=Arial","sans-serif]ITSlaunch pads LC-39A and LC-39B, the Shuttle Landing Facility and the KSC Visitor Complex.
We made a bus tour in the Visitor Complex. And I really loved the garden with the many rockets. Here you can see the garden.

Finally we moved on to Jacksonville. It is the largest city in Florida.
Its Main Street Bridge is fantastic, especially by night.
Look at this picture.
But there are also quite a lot of other picturesque places in this city, like the Friendship Fountain. It’s Florida’s
most popular attractions for locals as well as tourists.
Here I have a wonderful picture of the fountain and here we can also see a part of the Main Street Bridge.

This was my sightseeing tour of Florida. It was my best holiday ever. The Everglades were very interesting, the Epcot Centre was absolutely wonderful. Miami and Jacksonville are exciting cities and the Kennedy Space Center was very informative. I hope you enjoyed my talk, but actually being there was much more fun, of course.
Hey, das hast Du wirklich prima prima prima hinbekommen. Hut ab! :freu: Da waren ab und zu kleine Holperchen mit den Zeitformen und hier und da eine andere Macke, aber insgesamt ... echt bestens!

Good luck for your presentation says
Duckduck
Mein Farbcode für Korrekturen:
Fehler / Stil/Ausdruck / Anmerkung

Antworten