Let's speak English here.
Antworten
kölscheklüngel
Frequent Typer
Muttersprache: deutsch

Euro

Beitrag von kölscheklüngel »

Hello,

what do you think about the Euro, currency Euro? The last days or weeks you can listen about news about the Euro. What was the mistakes from the German government? The government didn't saw the big financial problems from the other countries. The countries (Greece, Spain and Porto) had forged her balance for sure and now we have the trouble. Why was it so easy to forge the balance, and why had Greec, Irland and Spain the chance got into the EU? Actually Irland needs 70 billions, I don't know the current figure but it is a lot of money and the taxpayer must pay the leak, that is not okay.
The internation companies earned a lot of money but the salary from the employements didn't grew up. The costs were growing the national insurance is very high. The companies made a profit from the Euro, because the currency rate was better then from DM.
I am a supporter of the Euro and Germany can't go back to the DM but they could check which countries could sign up for the EU and then controll, if the country have the authority to go in.
I will expected that the government will attempt a new tax maybe a tax as a Solidaritätsbeitrag and we could pay 5% of the income tax.

Delfino
Anglo Veteran
Muttersprache: German

Re: Euro

Beitrag von Delfino »

kölscheklüngel hat geschrieben:Hello!

What do you think about the Euro, the currency?
During the last days or weeks you could listen to news about the Euro.

What were the mistakes made by the German government?
The government didn't see the big financial problems in the other countries.
The countries (Greece, Spain and Porto) had forged their balances.
And now we are in trouble.

Why was it so easy to forge the balance, and why had Greece, Irland and Spain the chance to become part of the EU?
Actually Irland needs 70 billions.
I don't know the current figure, but it is a lot of money.
And the taxpayer must pay for the ... .
That is not okay.
The international companies earned a lot of money but the salary from the employees didn't grow.
The costs were growing the national insurance is very high.
The companies made a profit from the Euro, because the currency rate was better then from DM.
I am a supporter of the Euro.
And I know Germany can't go back to the DM but they should check countries who sign up for the EU.
And then control, if the country has the required ... to join.
I expect that the government will attempt to introduce a new tax.
M
aybe a tax similar to the Solidaritätsbeitrag and we could end up paying another 5% of our income in tax.
Please say a few words next time you post something.
So we know what you want from us.

Please take a bit more time to think about a proper way to express your thoughts in full sentences
before you translate a lot of ...
...is supplied without liability.
IELTS 7 Good user: operational command, occasional inaccuracies

kölscheklüngel
Frequent Typer
Muttersprache: deutsch

Re: Euro

Beitrag von kölscheklüngel »

Hi Delfino,

danke für die Verbesserungen. Ich habe letztes Wochenende einfach mal den Text geschrieben und wollte ihn auch eigentlich nicht abschicken, aber mir geht es ja nur um das Englisch. Normalerweise hätte ich ein paar Stunden dran schreiben müssen, aber die Zeit hat man dann nie. Jeder Text bringt mich irgendwie weiter.

Antworten