Bildanalyse

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
MoveIt
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Bildanalyse

Beitrag von MoveIt »

Hallo zusammen,

würde mich freuen wenn jemand meine Bildanalyse Korrektur- lesen könnte =)

Es handelt sich um folgendes Bild

http://img.timeinc.net/time/daily/2007/ ... d_0917.jpg

mir fällt die Aufgabe gerade echt schwer und dementsprechend schlecht finde ich auch meinen Text.
Würde mich über Verbesserungsvorschläge freuen =)

Hier meine Analyse
(bei meinen Bild handelt es sich übrigens um eine Schwarz-Weiß-Kopie)

The picture shows Rotimi Adebari, the mayor for Portlaois, of a bridge.

The time and place of origin is unknown.

The picture is a Photography colored in black and white.

You can see a bridge of the photo, which must be in a city because you can see a road in the background. On the bridge are four people, two girls and two mens.

At the beginning of the bridge, therefore in the background, is a man, but I do not think that he has an important meaning because he is out of focus.

More in the front of the picture are two girls. I thin the one girl is laughing because she has her hand in front of her mouth. The other girl looks a bit disgustedly

In the front of the Photo stands a black man that must be Rotimi Adebari, the Mayor of Portlaoise.

The must be a connection between the two girls and him because the girl who looks disgustedly looks in his right.

Maybe the girls have a problem with people who have another skin colour.

I

joy
Story Teller
Muttersprache: deutsch

Re: Bildanalyse

Beitrag von joy »

MoveIt hat geschrieben:Hallo zusammen,

würde mich freuen wenn jemand meine Bildanalyse Korrektur- lesen könnte =)

Es handelt sich um folgendes Bild

http://img.timeinc.net/time/daily/2007/ ... d_0917.jpg

mir fällt die Aufgabe gerade echt schwer und dementsprechend schlecht finde ich auch meinen Text.
Würde mich über Verbesserungsvorschläge freuen =)

Hier meine Analyse
(bei meinen Bild handelt es sich übrigens um eine Schwarz-Weiß-Kopie)

The picture shows Rotimi Adebari, the mayor for Portlaois, on a bridge.

The picture is a photography colored in black-and-white photo.

There is a bridge in the photo, which must be in a city because you can see a street in the background. On the bridge there are four people; two girls and two mens.
Ich sehe einen Teil einer recht steilen Brücke für Fussgänger mit einem blauen Geländer.
Die Strasse alleine macht keine Stadt aus. Im Hintergrund sehe ich noch so etwas, das eine Kamera sein könnte, um Autos zu blitzen und einen Parkplatz, der gross zu sein scheint mit vielen Autos.

At the beginning of the bridge, therefore in the background, is a man, who seems not to play an important role because he is out of focus in the photo.
Der Anfang der Brücke, wo der Mann steht, ist nicht im Hintergrund, sondern ein bisschen rechts vom Zentrum des Bildes. Ich würde den Mann beschreiben; seine Kleidung und den Eindruck, den er macht. Warum? Dieses Bild entstand nur, weil Rotimi Adebari gerade posiert für eine Fotoaufnahme von ihm. Die anderen werden zufällig mitfotografiert.

More in the front of the picture there are two girls. I think that one of the girls is laughing because she has her hand in front of her mouth. The other girl is looking a bit disgustedly.
Mit der Beschreibung der Leute würde ich mit Rotimi Adebari beginnen, dann mit diesen Mädchen weiterfahren - also von oben nach unten.
Von Rotimi aus gesehen sind die Mädchen hinter ihm auf der rechten Seite der Brücke.
Ich glaube eher, dass ein Mädchen lacht, weil es merkt, dass gerade jemand fotografiert.

In the front of the photo is standing a black man who must be Rotimi Adebari, the Mayor of Portlaoise.
Er steht angelehnt am Brückengeländer und posiert für eine Fotoaufnahme.

There must be a connection between the two girls and him because the girls who seem to be disgustedly are looking at him.
Nur ein Mädchen schaut ihn an, das andere scheint zum Fotografen zu sehen, den man im Bild nicht sieht.

Maybe the girls have a problem with people who have another skin colour.
Ja, vielleicht dasjenige, das zu Rotimi Adebari schaut; es schaut so grimmig - das andere nicht.
I

Einiges hast du übersehen und darum habe ich noch (bewusst auf Deutsch) etwas dazugeschrieben. Vielleicht hast du Lust, den Text noch einmal zu machen?

Liebe Grüsse joy

MoveIt
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von MoveIt »

danke schon einmal ;)

klar habe ich Lust den Text nochmal zu überarbeiten ;) ..

MoveIt
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von MoveIt »

soo hier nochmal =) :
bei mir handelt es sich nur um eine schwarz-weiß-kopie und das bild ist sehr ungenau... daher zum teil nicht so detailiert.

The picture shows Rotimi Adebari, the mayor for Portlaois, on a bridge.

The picture is a black-and-white photo.
Wie kann ich folgendes sagen: Bei dem Foto handelt es sich um ein Schwarz-Weiß-Foto?
There is a quite steep footbridge in the photo of that I can just see a part.
On the bridge there are four people, two girls and two mens

In the background I see a road and something like a flashgun (Blitzgerät ?)
At the beginning of the bridge, therefore in the background, is a man, who seems not to play an important role because he is out of focus in the photo.

In the front of the photo is standing a black man who must be Rotimi Adebari, the Mayor of Portlaoise. He leans on the bridge railing and is posing for the photographer.
Right behind him are two girls. I think that one of the girls is laughing because she has her hand in front of her mouth. Perhaps she laughs because she has noticed that somebody takes a photo of her.

That would be obviously, because she looks in the direction of the photographer. The other girl is looking to Rotimi Adebari and has a disgustedly facial

expression.
There must be a connection between the one girl and Rotimi Adebari. Maybe the girl has a problem with people who have another skincolour.

Danke schon mal =)

EDIT ADMIN: Bitte nich doppelt posten.

Antworten