English practice

Let's speak English here.
Antworten
kölscheklüngel
Frequent Typer
Muttersprache: deutsch

English practice

Beitrag von kölscheklüngel »

Last week I bought a board for home. So, I can write with a pen some things a dictionary next to me. I have printed my writing from Englisch-hilfen.de, so I can look up my mistakes and improve them. It is a good help for me.
In the last few months I have learned a lot about grammar and vocabulary but sometime I don't know how to use the grammar. When I didn't found the forum I should pay a lot of money for the teacher. Actually I have a teacher once a week for only one hour. That is okay. The first time it was difficult to practice because I didn't feel confident to speak. I said less to the teacher I only heard to him. Now I will attempt to speak and fluently. His goal is to help me and he doesn't speak German.

choccy_hobnob
Frequent Typer
Muttersprache: English

Re: English practice

Beitrag von choccy_hobnob »

Hallo kölscheklüngel (Mensch, dein Name ist schon ein richtiger Zungenbrecher!) :) Hier mal ein paar Korrekturen für dich:
kölscheklüngel hat geschrieben:Last week I bought a board (bist du dir sicher, dass du "board" meinst? "Notebook" halte ich für wahrscheinlicher...) to use at home, so, I can write with a pen some things down with a pen, with a dictionary next to me. I have printed out my writing (besser: "posts") from Englisch-hilfen.de, so I can look up my mistakes and improve them. It is a good help for me. Besser: "I find it very helpful." oder "It helps me a lot."
In the last few months I have learned a lot about grammar and vocabulary, but sometimes I don't know how to use the grammar. If I hadn't found the forum, I would have to pay a lot of money for a teacher. (Schau dir mal die Regeln für If-Sätze wieder an) Actually, I do see a teacher once a week, but only for one hour. That is okay. The first time it was difficult to practise because I didn't feel confident enough to speak (oder: "I didn't feel confident in speaking"). I said very little to the teacher; I only listened to him (mehr zu "hear vs. listen" hier: KLICK!). Now, I will (ich gehe nämlich davon aus, dass du mittlerweile schon damit angefangen hast) attempt to speak and fluently. His goal is to help me. He doesn't speak German. (Ich habe die zwei Sätze mal getrennt, denn es gibt doch keine Zusammenhang zwischen seinem Wunsch, dir zu helfen, und seinen Deutschfähigkeiten, oder?)
Ich würde mich sehr darüber freuen, wenn ihr mich auf alle Deutschfehler aufmerksam machen würdet!

BondJamesBond
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von BondJamesBond »

Hello together. Because of my bad english and to get a little more practice in english speaking an particularly to loose the constraint I loged on today.
I hope at this time I will show enough staying power to improve my English.
I´m looking forward to enjoyable conversation.

See you

Bond

Midnight Hour

Beitrag von Midnight Hour »

Hi Bond,

hope you´re gonna get enough answers to get the motivation to stay here and talk about "enjoyable topics" :) My english is not the best either, but I hope it is nevertheless okay if I reply on your message. About what would you like to talk with me or further people who maybe answer as well soon? I hope you have got a nice day so far and don´t forget to write something down here :D cause I´d feel sad if I just replied to a dead topic and an uninterested user :/ See you soon hopefully!
Best regards
Midnight Hour

snarly
Frequent Typer
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Beitrag von snarly »

BondJamesBond hat geschrieben:Hello there/everybody.
I've joined this forum today, because of my bad English, to get a little more practice on speaking English and particularly to lose the constraint.
I hope at this time I'll have enought staying power to improve my English.
I'm looking forward to enjoyable conversations.

See you

Bond

Midnight Hour hat geschrieben:Hi Bond,

hope you will get enough answers to get the motivation to stay here and talk about "enjoyable topics" :)
My English is not the best either, but nevertheless I hope it is okay for you if I reply to your message.
What would you like to talk about with me or further people who might answer soon as well?
I hope you have had a nice day so far and don't forget to post something here :D because I'd feel sad if I had just replied to a dead topic and an uninterested user :/
See you soon hopefully!
Best regards
Midnight Hour

BondJamesBond
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von BondJamesBond »

...at first thank you snarly to correct my english phrases...!

Good Morning Midnight,

wow thank you for your quick answer to my first statement. Now I hope you don´t still call me an uninterested user because I answer you only now.
But in the last ten days I was a little bit busy because I changed my job and I feel the first time in a new job always a little bit strange and there are many new information which I also have to learn.
But with this answer I promise improvement!

Yes but now back to your question what would I like to talk about...On a Monday morning I success to talk about the last weekend!? Yes you are right if you say how boiring to talk about the weekend, but for first it´s adequacy start!?
My weekend was basically relaxed. On friday day I visit a wedding from my wifes girlfriend, following by work until eleven a´clock p.m.
On Saturday evening some friends visit us and we arranged a chinese dinner with six little woks and so on...and one big box of beer :prost:
According to this evening the Sunday was very relaxed, I think the half of the day I sleeped infront of my new fireplace.
Yes that was my weekend in summary and it was nice...I hope yours was also acceptable!?
Best regards
Bond

Antworten