Eurocom Text

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
legendary
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Spansich

Eurocom Text

Beitrag von legendary »

Hey ich bin neu hier und bin mir jetzt nicht sicher ob das schon zu lang ist.
Wenn ja dann sorry.
Also hier ist mein Eurocom Text wär echt voll lieb wenn den jemand korrigieren könnte :3

Eurocom- How i met your Mother

Hallo, today I’d like to tell you something about my favourite sitcom “How I met your mother.”

The points, I will talk about you can see on the handout.
- production
- cast
- main characters and their relationship
- recurring characters
- basic storyline
- my opinion about the sitcom
- video
- sources

Let me begin with the production

How I met your mother is an American sitcom that premiered on CBS on September 19th, 2005 [September the nineteenth, two thousand five]. Inspired by the idea “let’s write about our friend and the stupid stuff we did in New York”
from Crag Thomas and Carter Bays the new sitcom was born. They are also the producer and the singers of the theme intro which you see now.
[Intro ablaufen]
In the theme intro you heard a part of the song “Hey beautiful”.
In the 5 seasons and the sixth season which is still shoot now has Pamela Fryman the direction. Every episode goes about 22 minutes.
The location is in New York City and shot were in the 20th century fox in Los Angeles. The sitcom is about a man and how he fell in love.

Now I want to talk about the cast

Ted Mosby is played by Josh Radnor; he’s the central character and narrator of how I met your mother. He is a young architect, a very romantic, single and search for his dream woman.
His best buddy Marshall Eriksen is played by Jason Segel. He plays a lawyer which knows Ted since the collage.
Marshall is married with Lily Aldrin which is played by Alyson Hannigan. She is a lovely kindergarten teacher and knows Ted also since the collage.
An also very closest friend from them is Barney Stinson. He plays a :censored: rich womanizer which can have every woman. In the reality he is Neil Patrick Harris and :censored:, which is a big different to his role in how I met your mother.
From the end of the 4th season Barney get a girlfriend. His girlfriend is called Robin Scherbatsky. She is the ex from Ted and a Canadian TV reporter.
She is played by Cobie Smulders. They 5 are best friends and spend a lot of free time with each other. Ted, Marshall and Lily have met Barney and Robin in the MacLaren’s their favourite bar in New York.

There are also a lot of secondary characters, here you can see some of them

Ted’s children from the future.
Ranjit - The taxi driver.
James Stinson – Barney’s brother.
Heather – Ted’s little sister.

Lets move to the storyline

In the year 2030 Ted begs their children to come in the living room, so that he can tell them in all details how he met his mother. The son asked: Are we be punish for something? The daughter crabs: Is it gonna take a while ? Mhh…
We could say yes, because by this time the history lasts already 5 years and 124 episodes. And the secret how their Mother is isn’t still lift. The story will told from the old Ted in the future. That means that the sitcom is something like a review.
It all started when Ted's best friend, Marshall married to his long time girlfriend, Lily.
At that moment, Ted realized that he had better get a move on if he, too, hopes to find true love.

Now my opinion about how I met your mother.

It is my favourite sitcom because it is realistic, I mean the story could happen everywhere. Also it’s really funny and I like the actors, they play the roles in the sitcom really authentically. The only criticism I have is the bad synchronisation. Couse I have watched the sitcom in English and German, I realized how bad the synchronisation is and that English much better sounds.

Now I want to show you an even made video that including a few of my favourite scenes.

[Video ablaufen]

In the Video you have seen first teds children and the start of the story. Also you have seen the bar McLarens, their home, some of the funniest moment and you heard their standard sayings…

At last the sources

I have all information from cbs.com and imdb.com.

Thank you for listening, have you got any questions

Und noch ne Frage.. Findet ihr die Reihenfolge so sinnvoll und den Text verständlich für jemand der die Serie nicht kennt?
Vielen Dank für eure Hilfe :)

choccy_hobnob
Frequent Typer
Muttersprache: English

Re: Eurocom Text

Beitrag von choccy_hobnob »

Hallo legendary! (Toller Username, spreche ich gerade mit Barney selbst? :mrgreen:) Ich konnte einfach nicht widerstehen, deinen Text zu korrigieren, denn ich bin auch ein großer "HIMYM"-Fan! It's legen -- wait for it! -- dary! ;) Deshalb konnte ich die Länge verzeihen ;)
legendary hat geschrieben:Eurocom- How I Met Your Mother.

Hello. Today I'd like to tell you some facts about my favourite sitcom, How I Met Your Mother.

The points, I will talk about are outlined on the handout.
- production
- cast
- main characters and their relationships
- recurring characters
- basic storyline
- my opinion about the sitcom
- video
- sources

Let me begin with the production information:

How I Met Your Mother is an American sitcom that premiered on CBS on September 19th, 2005 [September the nineteenth, two thousand five]. Inspired by Craig Thomas and Carter Bays' idea to "let's write about our friends and the stupid stuff we did in New York", a new sitcom was born. Thomas and Bays are also the producers of the show, as well as and the singers of the theme tune used in the opening credits, which I will play for you now.
[Intro ablaufen]
In the opening credits, you heard a part of the song "Hey Beautiful".
In The first 5 seasons, as well as the sixth season, which is still being shoot now, are directed by Pamela Fryman the direction. Every episode lasts about 22 minutes.
The location is in New York City and the show is shot were in the 20th Century Fox studios in Los Angeles. The sitcom is about a man and how he fell in love with the mother of his children.

Now I would like to talk about the cast.

Ted Mosby is played by Josh Radnor; he’s the central character and narrator of How I Met Your Mother. He is a young, very romantic, single architect, who is searching for his dream woman.
His best buddy Marshall Eriksen is played by Jason Segel. He plays a lawyer who has known Ted since the college.
Marshall is married to Lily Aldrin who is played by Alyson Hannigan. She is a lovely kindergarten teacher who has also known Ted since the college.
Barney Stinson is another close friend, a :censored:, rich womanizer who can have every woman he wants. In the reality he is played by Neil Patrick Harris, who is :censored:, which is very different to his role in How I Met Your Mother.
At the end of the 4th season, Barney gets a girlfriend. His girlfriend is called Robin Scherbatsky. She is Ted's ex and a Canadian TV reporter, and has been part of the group since the first season.
She is played by Cobie Smulders. They 5 are best friends and spend a lot of their free time with each other. Ted, Marshall and Lily have met Barney and Robin in the MacLaren’s, their favourite bar in New York.

There are also a lot of secondary characters, including:

Ted’s children from the future.
Ranjit - The taxi driver.
James Stinson – Barney’s brother.
Heather – Ted’s little sister.

Let's move on to the storyline.

In the year 2030, Ted asks his children to come into the living room, so that he can tell them in all the details of how he met their mother. The son asks: "Are we being punished for something?". The daughter complains: "Is it gonna take a while? Mhh…"
We could answer "yes", because, to date, the story has already lasted 5 years and 124 episodes, and the secret of how Ted met their Mother still hasn't been revealed. The story is told from the point of view of the older Ted in the future. This means that the sitcom is something like a review of his life.
It all started when Ted's best friend, Marshall, got married to his long time girlfriend, Lily.
At that moment, Ted realized that he had better get a move on if he, too, wanted to find true love.

Now for my opinion about How I Met Your Mother:

It is my favourite sitcom because it is realistic - I mean, the story could happen everywhere. It is also really funny and I like the actors, who play their roles in the sitcom really authentically. The only criticism I have is the bad synchronisation. Because I have watched the sitcom in both English and German, I have realized just how bad the synchronisation is and that the English version sounds much better sounds.

Now I want to show you an even made video I have made that includes a few of my favourite scenes.

[Video ablaufen]

In the video, you saw first Ted's children and how the story began, as well as Also you have seen the bar (MacLarens), Ted's apartment and some of the catchphrases and funniest moments from the show and you heard their standard sayings

Finally, the sources:

I have taken all my information from cbs.com and imdb.com.
Ich würde mich sehr darüber freuen, wenn ihr mich auf alle Deutschfehler aufmerksam machen würdet!

Duckduck
Anglo Master
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Beitrag von Duckduck »

AN ALLE PRÜFLINGE ALLÜBERALL!

Aus gegebenem Anlass möchte ich nur nochmal daran erinnern, dass wir solche Prüfungstexte zwar gerne für Euch korrigieren, ABER DASS WIR SIE NICHT ANSCHLIEßEND LÖSCHEN, damit ein eventuell stöbernder Prüfer sie nicht finden kann.

Bitte überlegt Euch also vorher, ob Ihr das Risiko eingehen wollt, dass die Hilfestellung offiziell wird.

Besonders liebe Grüße und viel Glück in allen Prüfungen!

Duckduck
Mein Farbcode für Korrekturen:
Fehler / Stil/Ausdruck / Anmerkung

choccy_hobnob
Frequent Typer
Muttersprache: English

Beitrag von choccy_hobnob »

Mensch, sorry! Daran hatte ich gar nicht gedacht! Soll ich meinen Post löschen? :hammer:
Ich würde mich sehr darüber freuen, wenn ihr mich auf alle Deutschfehler aufmerksam machen würdet!

legendary
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Spansich

Beitrag von legendary »

Hallo ich bins wieder :3
Also erstmal vielen vielen Dank choccy_hobnob :big_thumb: !
Hätte nicht gedacht das so viel falsch ist...
Schön zu hören das es so viele Fans von How I Met Your Mother gibt :lol:
Jetzt mach ich mein Video noch und bin dann fertig.

@Duckduck
Danke das du mich daran erinnert hast, aber ich denke nicht das es ein Problem darstellen wird.

Vielen Dank an alle
Gruß legendary

Antworten