Ein neuer

Write something about yourself (who you are and where you come from).
Antworten
axl2001
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Ein neuer

Beitrag von axl2001 »

Hallo,
mein Name ist Alexander und ich bin 30 Jahre alt. Benötige beruflich Englisch und habe mich aus diesem Grund hier angemeldet.
Ich bin Programmierer und habe eigentlich täglich mit der englischen Sprache zu tun.
Lesen kann ich eigentlich alles.....zumindest so gut, dass ich den Sinn dahinter verstehe. Leider klappt es mit dem Schreiben und vor allem mit dem Reden nicht wirklich.
Da ich mir jetzt lange genug Zeit gelassen habe, werde ich jetzt den Startschuß lösen um mir die englische Sprache anzueignen.

Sprachlich bin ich leider absolut nicht begabt, und das macht die Sache um einiges schwieriger. Trotzdem will ich mich reinknien, weil ich das gerne können würde.

Ich hoffe ihr könnt mich da ein bisschen unterstützen :).

Englischkurs wird demnächst gemacht. Somit bin ich nicht komplett auf mich alleine gestellt. Würde aber gerne schon ein bisschen Grundgrammatik können, bevor ich den Kurs beginne :).

Lg
Alex

joy
Story Teller
Muttersprache: deutsch

Re: Ein neuer

Beitrag von joy »

Schau doch mal hier rein: http://www.englisch-hilfen.de/words_list/techniken.htm Vielleicht hilft dir das ein bisschen. Es sind auch viele gute Uebungen dabei.

Liebe Grüsse joy

kölscheklüngel
Frequent Typer

Beitrag von kölscheklüngel »

Hello Alexander,

my name is Alexander too. My English isn't very good too. I have always problems with speaking English. I understand English well and the grammar is in my opinion not the problem but the problems are vocabulary and the "TH". I recommend something, don't make any English course by an English school in Germany, two years ago I made a course with pdl-Methode. It was very nice and good, still have a look by google.de. It is different than the normal method, but definitive better. You don't sit in a classroom and practice grammar you lie on the surface and speaking, listening or making good games all in English.

Bye Alexander

tiorthan
Lingo Whiz
Muttersprache: de, (pl)

Beitrag von tiorthan »

@axl2001
Hey, Hi and welcome on the forum.
axl2001 hat geschrieben:Leider klappt es mit dem Schreiben und vor allem mit dem Reden nicht wirklich.
It's probably best to just get your feet wet and try it. You don't have to be worried about anyone of us making fun at your expense cause we were all beginners once.
kölscheklüngel hat geschrieben:Hello Alexander,

my name is Alexander too. My English isn't very good too. I always have always problems with speaking English. I understand English well and the grammar in my opinion not the problem in my opinion but the problems are vocabulary and the "TH". I recommend something, don't attend1 any English course by an English school in Germany, two years ago I took1 a course with the PDL method2. It was very nice and good, just3 have a look on google.de. It is different from the normal method, but definitely better. You don't sit in a classroom and practice grammar you lie on the surface and speaking, listening or making good games4 all in English.

Bye Alexander
1 - You do not "make" a course in English. You can attend or take it (the latter being less formal).

2 - I have no idea what PDL means but it should be capitalized.

3 - Well, to be honest the just is just a guess but still didn't make any sense to me.

4 - Hm, I'm not sure what you mean and as I've said I don't know what PDL is. Probably: "you lie on the ground speaking, listening or playing good games" although it'd seem a bit odd if you'd do all those thing in a lying position all the time. Or was that just an example?

So your problem is the TH? In what way?
You're never too old to learn something stupid.
MistakeSuggestionYou sure that's right?

kölscheklüngel
Frequent Typer

Hallo tiorthan,

Psychodramaturgie Linguistique bedeutet PDL. Ist eine sehr gute Lernmethode. Kannst du mal bei Wikipedia nachlesen. Mit dem TH habe ich bei der Aussprache probleme.

Gruß Alexander

tiorthan
Lingo Whiz

Beitrag von tiorthan »

kölscheklüngel hat geschrieben:Mit dem TH habe ich bei der Aussprache probleme.
Yeah I figured. But in what way, is it the sound in general or does it make you "trip" in the middle of a sentence or is it just in certain environments like "seventh sea"? You could do a recording of yourself if you like, so we could see what problems you have in pronounciation.

kölscheklüngel
Frequent Typer

When I speak with a native speaker and I tell him a story, than I speak my normal English, and if I speak a word with "TH" it's sounds awful, because I forget to speak with my tongue(Zunge) between my teeth. It is to difficult for me. When I pronounce a single word like "seventh" it is okay. Because I remember. :censored: happens. More important for me is to practice vocabulary and to employ the right grammar (Present Perfect and simple past) and speak fluent.
Since two weeks I practice with a native speaker from Seattle and I employ a lot from this forum.

Adjektiv und Adverb, den Unterschied muss ich mir auch noch mal reinziehen. Gib mir dabei mal einen Tipp.

tiorthan
Lingo Whiz

Beitrag von tiorthan »

kölscheklüngel hat geschrieben:When I speak with a native speaker and I tell him a story, then I speak my normal English, and if I speak a word with "TH" it sounds awful, because I forget to speak with my tongue(Zunge) between my teeth. It is too difficult for me. When I pronounce a single word like "seventh" it is okay, because I remember. :censored: happens1. More important for me is to practice vocabulary and to employ the right grammar (Present Perfect and simple past) and speak fluently2.
Since two weeks I practice with a native speaker from Seattle and I employ a lot from this forum.

Adjektiv und Adverb, den Unterschied muss ich mir auch noch mal reinziehen. Gib mir dabei mal einen Tipp.
1 - While true a statement I don't know why it appears in this position.

2 - Also Adjektive und Adverben. Der Unterschied ist eigentlich ganz einfach: Adjektive modifizieren Nomen, Adverbien nicht.

Auf diese einfache Formel lässt es sich tatsächlich zusammenfassen, denn immer dann wenn ein Wort modifiziert wird, das kein Nomen ist (genauer gesagt eigentlich keine Nominalphrase), muss man ein Adverb benutzen.

Etwas schwierig sind Kopulasätze, also Sätze der Form "X ist Y" (wobei statt "ist" auch ein anderes Verb stehen kann, dass eine Art der Gleichsetzung bewirkt). Das Y in diesem Satz kann niemals nur ein Adverb sein sondern ein Adjektiv oder ein Nomen.

Beispiel: "I am serious" - Richtig
"I am seriously" - Falsch; Was leider auch Muttersprachler manchmal nicht davon abhält.

Antworten