Alles was zum Lernen gehört.
How to learn effectively.
Antworten
transporter2
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

bewertung meiner überseztung

Beitrag von transporter2 »

hallo, ich wollte fragen wie ihr meine übersetzung findet. Und was ist inside line im deutschem?
hier erstmal mein text:

Original Quelle: http://wow.joystiq.com/category/gold-capped/

Gold Capped: Sleazy auctioneers and giving away trade secrets
Gold Grenze: Leichtes Auctioneer und die Vergabe(Preisgabe) von Geschäftsgeheimnisse
Every week, WoW Insider brings you Gold Capped, in which Basil "Euripideshttp://outdps.com/" Berntsen aims to show
you how to make money on the auction house, and Insider Trader
http://wow.joystiq.com/category/insider-trader/, which is all about professions.
For the inside line on crafting for disenchanting, transmutation, cross-faction arbitrage and more, check in here every Thursday, and email Basil
with your comments, questions or hate mail!

Jede Woche bringt euch WoW Insider Gold Grenze, in der Basil „Euripides“ Bernsten dir zeigt wie du

Geld mit den Aukitons Haus machst, und Insider Trader alles über Berufe. Für die inside line zum handwerkern für entzaubern,
transmutieren, cross-faction,
Ausnutzung von Preisunterschieden und mehr, schaue hier jeden Donnerstag vorbei,
und maile Basil deine Kommentare, Fragen oder Drohbriefe !

I walk a strange line. There are two distinct extremes in the readers of this column: those who feel I shouldn't be telling people their "secrets" about
how to make gold, and those who believe that anyone who uses the auction house to make gold is somehow bad (in skill or character -- I get both).
While the majority of readers are somewhere in the middle of the spectrum between these extremes, let's look at the arguments.

Ich gehe eine seltsame Line. Es gibt zwei deutlich Extreme in dieser Leser Kolonne: diejenige welche
Bei denen ich spüre die nicht ihr „Geheimnis“ wie mache ich Gold anderen Menschen erzähle,
und jene die Glauben, wer das Auktionshaus benutzt um Gold zu machen ist irgendwie schlecht
(in skill or character -- I get both). Während die Mehrheit der Leser hier irgendwie in der Mitte zwischen
diesen Spektrum der Extremen liegt, schauen wir uns die Argumente an.

mpolo
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: English

Re: bewertung meiner überseztung

Beitrag von mpolo »

"Gold capped" is a bit of a play on words. A tooth can be gold capped, for instance. I don't know what the best German translation would be.

"Sleazy" has a very negative connotation wie "leichte Frauen", but not "leicht" in general. If you are sleazy, you are half-criminal in a kind of slimy, oily way.

"Preisgabe" is better than "Vergabe"

"arbitrage" would be something like "Schlichten" -- an Arbitrer stands between two groups and tries to help them settle differences.

"this column" refers to a series of articles by the same author in a newspaper. Column wie "Spalte", so zu sagen.

You get confused after the colon in the second paragraph. The point is that some readers say that he should keep the secrets secret (so that they can make more money) and others say that any use of the Auction House to make money is bad (entweder in der Fähigkeit oder im Charakter -- beide Kommentare hat er gehört).

transporter2
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Re: bewertung meiner überseztung

Beitrag von transporter2 »

okey thanks for your help and answer.

Antworten