This is Manuel

Write something about yourself (who you are and where you come from).
Antworten
ballicount
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

This is Manuel

Beitrag von ballicount »

Hey guys,
I tought i introduce myself, as well.
I am 19 years old from Mörlenbach, a village near Mannheim but still in Hessen. I am visiting the gymnasium and Í will try to write my Abitur in English yet my teacher told me I make too many mistakes. So I looked in the internet and found this forum.
In future I want to study international relations for what I have to achieve a level in English for the test I have to do.
After the graduation I want to leave Germany and go to Ireland where I want to live since I saw a gremlin with gold in tv. Sweet.

Gruß

Ball

panic22
Tongue Twister
Muttersprache: deutsch

Re: This is Manuel

Beitrag von panic22 »

Hola Manuel ;)
ballicount hat geschrieben:Hey guys,
I thought it was a nice idea to introduce myself, as well. ( hihi, also gerade heute meinte meine Englischlehrerin zu uns so: "Also Leute, der Engländer spricht nicht deutsch, das müsst ihr unbedingt beherzigen", ich fand diese Aussage richtig zum schmunzeln, haha :big_thumb: )
I am 19 years old, from Mörlenbach, a village near Mannheim but still in Hessen. I attend (you only visit your grandma or so ) the grammar school and I will try to graduate my A-levels in English, my teacher told me I make too many mistakes. So I was surfing the net and came up against this forum.
In future I want to study international relations, therefore I have to achieve a certain level in English, to pass the final exam successfully
After the graduation I want to leave Germany and move to Ireland where I want to live since I saw a gremlin with gold on tv. Sweet.

Gruß

Ball
Oh yes! Ireland is such an awesome country ;)
I've been also thinking about whether Austria is the right for me ^_^
Aside from that, cool to have you here. Enjoy your stay. :freu:

aach und noch eines: Gymnasium oder auch Gym wird drüben als Turn- oder Sporthalle übersetzt.. hihi *grins*
C youu :out:

Antworten