Hello from South Germany

Write something about yourself (who you are and where you come from).
Antworten
Krami85
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Hello from South Germany

Beitrag von Krami85 »

Hello all together,

let me introduce myself, my name is Stefan but everyone can call me Krami. I´m 24 years old,
I have a little sweet daughter she is 1,5 years old, and of course a wonderful girlfriend (yes I´m not married).

I work in Basel and I have been learning English for 1 year. I am learning english to get the First Certfication of Englisch
at the end of next year. And that is the ereason why I am member of this forum. I hope I will find some nice conversation partner.

Bye
Krami

kölscheklüngel
Frequent Typer
Muttersprache: deutsch

Re: Hello from South Germany

Beitrag von kölscheklüngel »

Hello Krami,

I am from Cologne. I am a little bit older than you and haven't a child. I want to improve my English, I had English in school, but I speak and write very bad. I understand English people and I hear a lot of interviews in youtube about soccer, that's no problem but my expression is to easy, is more than German not English

I was very happy, if I found this forum. I know this homepage for a long time, but i didn't found the forum. You can make friends and improve your english.

Bye Alexander

tiorthan
Lingo Whiz
Muttersprache: de, (pl)

Beitrag von tiorthan »

Krami85 hat geschrieben:Hello all together,

let me introduce myself, my name is Stefan but everyone can call me Krami. I´m 24 years old,
I have a little sweet daughter she is 1,5 years old, and of course a wonderful girlfriend (yes I´m not married).

I work in Basel and I have been learning English for 1 year. I am learning English to get the First Certficate in1 Englisch
at the end of next year. And that is the reason why I am member of this forum. I hope I will find some nice conversation partner.

Bye
Krami
1 - Falls du das "Cambridge First Certificate in English" = FCE meinst.
You're never too old to learn something stupid.
MistakeSuggestionYou sure that's right?

tiorthan
Lingo Whiz
Muttersprache: de, (pl)

Beitrag von tiorthan »

kölscheklüngel hat geschrieben:Hello Krami,

I am from Cologne. I am a little bit older than you and don't have1 a child. I want to improve my English, I had English in school, but I speak and write very bad. I understand English people and I hear a lot of interviews on youtube about soccer, that's no problem but my expression is to easy2, is more German than English

I was very happy, that I found this forum. I knew this homepage for a long time, but i didn't find3 the forum. You can make friends and improve your English.

Bye Alexander
1 - Denk daran, dass Vollverben mit einer Form von "do" verneint werden müssen. Hättest du have got verwendet, dann wäre die Verneinung haven't got richtig, denn das Vollverb in diesem Satz wäre get (in der Form got) und have wäre ein Hilfsverb. Wenn du have für sich allein nimmst, dann ist es ein Vollverb und muss auch genauso behandelt werden.

Es geht also nur eines von diesen:
I have no child
I don't have a child
I haven't got a child

2 - Ich verstehe leider nicht, was du hier meinst.

3 - Denk daran, dass, wenn ein Verb mit dem Hilfverb do verwendet wird (also insbesondere bei Fragen und Verneinungen), nur das do in Zeit und Person verändert wird.
You're never too old to learn something stupid.
MistakeSuggestionYou sure that's right?

kölscheklüngel
Frequent Typer
Muttersprache: deutsch

Beitrag von kölscheklüngel »

Hi tiorthan,

mit dem Satz: "my expression i to easy" meinte ich, das mein Ausdruck/Stil schlecht ist. duckduck schreibt doch immer Stil/Ausdruck. Ich wußte vorher gar nicht, was Stil auf Englisch heißt, das habe ich jetzt gelernt. Wieder ein Wort mehr in meinem Kopf.

Danke.

Gruß Alexander

Duckduck
Anglo Master
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Beitrag von Duckduck »

tiorthan hat geschrieben:
kölscheklüngel hat geschrieben:Hello Krami,

I am from Cologne. I am a little (bit) older than you and (I) don't have1 a child. I want to improve my English, I had English in school, but I speak and write very badly. I understand English people and I listen to a lot of interviews about soccer on youtube, that's no problem but my phrasing is nothing to write home about, it's more German than English.

I was very happy that I found this forum. I have known this homepage for a long time, but I didn't find3 the forum until quite recently. You can make friends and improve your English here.

Bye Alexander
Grüße
Duckduck
Mein Farbcode für Korrekturen:
Fehler / Stil/Ausdruck / Anmerkung

Antworten