Alles was zum Lernen gehört.
How to learn effectively.
Antworten
Jiggy
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Correction please =)

Beitrag von Jiggy »

What do you think, can a computer be cleverer than a human?
I think, that the human can't create a thing, which is cleverer as himself. Blue deep was programmed by a human, so the programmer should be honored for his creation. I see in the computer a thing, that make the idea of the humans easier to realize, but not an own individium.

Keswick
English Legend
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Re: Correction please =)

Beitrag von Keswick »

Jiggy hat geschrieben:What do you think, can a computer be more intelligent than a human?
I think, that the human can't create a single thing, which is cleverer than himself. Blue deep was programmed by a human, so the programmer should be honored for his creation. I consider a computer an item, that can make the ideas of the humans easier to realize, but I don't consider it an individium.

Vermeide unbedingt Worte wie "thing" .. suche lieber bessere Alternativen.
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Pennsylvanian
Topic Talker
Muttersprache: Am. Englisch

Re: Correction please =)

Beitrag von Pennsylvanian »

What do you think, can a computer be cleverer than a human?
I think, that the human can't create a thing, which is cleverer as himself. Blue deep was programmed by a human, so the programmer should be honored for his creation. I see in the computer a thing, that make the idea of the humans easier to realize, but not an own individium.

My interpretation:

What do you think? Can a computer be cleverer than a human?
I don't think a human could ever create something cleverer than himself. Deep Blue was programmed by a human, so the programmer should be honored (I'd probably say "recognized" here, but either word works) for his creation. Nevertheless, I see in the computer a device which makes the ideas of humans easier to realize, but which is not itself an individual.
Mind your speech a little lest you should mar your fortunes. - William Shakespeare

Antworten