Alles zur englischen Grammatik.
How to deal with English grammar.
Antworten
Migoli
Bilingual Newbie

Korrektur eines Briefes

Beitrag von Migoli »

Hallo,
ich bin neu hier in diesem Forum und ich hoffe, dass meine Anfrage hier richtig ist. Ich möchte jemandem auf einen Brief antworten und würde mich freuen, wenn jemand sich die Mühe machen würde nochmal drüber zu gucken. Vielen Dank im voraus.

I was so glad about getting a letter from you and this time it was on me to be very surprised. I was hasitant to send the letter to you, because I didn`t tell you my name and I was not sure, whether you know who I am. To tell the truth I can't still believe it.
Please apologize, that I had written your name in a wrong way, but I took the notation of your name plate. I don't know your surname, so I hope this letter will reach you.
It is difficult to me to find a good beginning, because there are only a few things I know about you. I know you are working very much in this time, but what do you do in your free time? Was macht Dir besonderen Spass?(Konnte ich nicht gut übersetzen) Do you like music? What is your favourite color and when is your birthday?
I could fill now a lot of pages with many questions, but maybe it's enough for a beginning.
Yes, I would like to come again, but why should I ask my mother? Mallorca is very beautiful and there are still so many places I didn't have seen. It would be great to see you again.(ich wollte sagen: es wäre schön dich wieder zu sehen)
I like it very much to travel and I'm very interested to learn about other countrys, culltures and people and I love to fly. Unfortunately I had not many chances to travel in the last few years and I hope this will be changed in the future.
Since two years I am working as a self-employed softwaredeveloper. In my free time I like to meet my friends just to talk, have fun or watch movies together. Even I like to stay for myself in my flat and read a book, listen to music or sing just for me. Thank god, nobody have to listen.
These were just a few facts about me, so that you will have a first imagination what kind of person is writing you.
At this moment I don't have a photo I could send to you. I saved them on my computer and I have to develop them first. I hope you will allthough answer me again and probably I will send a photo to you next time.

Gast

Re: Korrektur eines Briefes

Beitrag von Gast »

Migoli hat geschrieben:
I was so glad about getting a letter from you and this time it was [strike]on me [/strike] my turn to be very surprised. I was h[strike]a[/strike]esitant to send the letter to you, because I didn`t tell you my name and I was not sure[strike],[/strike] whether you know who I am. To tell (you) the truth I still can't [strike]still[/strike] believe it.
Please [strike]apologize[/strike] forgive me[strike], [/strike]that I had written your name [strike]in a[/strike] the wrong way, but I took the notation of your name plate. (hier kann ich nicht ganz folgen) I don't know your [strike]surname[/strike] (besser: last name), so I hope this letter will reach you.
It is difficult [strike]to[/strike] for me to find a good beginning, because there are only a few things I know about you. I know you are working very much [strike]in this time[/strike] at the moment, but what do you do in your free time? Was macht Dir besonderen Spass?(Konnte ich nicht gut übersetzen - vielleicht so was wie: What do you do to have fun? Do you like music? What is your favourite color and when is your birthday?
I could fill [strike]now[/strike] a lot of pages with many questions now, but maybe it's enough for a beginning.
Yes, I would like to come again, but why should I ask my mother? Mallorca is very beautiful and there are still so many places I [strike] didn't [/strike]haven't seen (yet) (oder noch besser: so many places I have yet to see). It would be great to see you again.(ich wollte sagen: es wäre schön dich wieder zu sehen)
I [strike]like it very much [/strike] (vielleicht besser: love to travel and I'm very interested [strike]to[/strike] in learning about other countr[strike]y[/strike]ies, cul[strike]l[/strike]tures and people and I love to fly. Unfortunately I haven't had [strike]not[/strike] many chances to travel in the last few years and I hope this will [strike]be[/strike] change[strike]d[/strike] in the future.
[strike]Since[/strike]For two years now I've [strike] am working [/strike] been working as a self-employed software developer. In my free time I like to meet my friends just to talk, have fun or watch movies together. [strike]Even [/strike]I even like to stay [strike]for myself [/strike] in my flat just by myself and read a book, listen to music or sing just for me. Thank god, nobody ha[strike]ve[/strike]s to listen (to that).
These were just a few facts about me, so that you will have a first [strike]imagination[/strike] impression/idea of what kind of person is writing you.
At this moment I don't have a photo I could send to you. I saved them on my computer and I have to develop them first. Still, I hope you will [strike]allthough[/strike] answer me again and probably I will send a photo to you next time.

Hoffe, das hilft Dir ein wenig weiter :) Ich habe versucht, ziemlich gruendlich zu sein, aber gebe keine Gewaehr :mrgreen:

cavem
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von cavem »

What do you do to have fun?
besser ist meiner meinung nach ein einfaches:
What do you do for fun?

Ich wuerde auch nicht "develop" nehmen um Bilder vom Computer auszudrucken. "print" geht auch.

so that you will have a first imagination
kannst du ersetzen durch
to give you an idea

Gast

Beitrag von Gast »

cavem hat geschrieben:What do you do to have fun?
besser ist meiner meinung nach ein einfaches:
What do you do for fun?

Ich wuerde auch nicht "develop" nehmen um Bilder vom Computer auszudrucken. "print" geht auch.

so that you will have a first imagination
kannst du ersetzen durch
to give you an idea

Stimmt, cavem, das laesst das ganze noch natuerlicher klingen.

Migoli
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von Migoli »

Danke für Eure Hilfe.
..., but I took the notation of your name plate.
Ich wollte sagen: aber ich habe die Schreibweise Deines Namenschildes übernommen.
Vielleicht wäre spelling besser als notation?

Gast

Beitrag von Gast »

Migoli hat geschrieben:Danke für Eure Hilfe.
..., but I took the notation of your name plate.
Ich wollte sagen: aber ich habe die Schreibweise Deines Namenschildes übernommen.
Vielleicht wäre spelling besser als notation?
Achso, sorry, da habe ich zu kompliziert gedacht. Du koenntest auch sowas sagen wie

"...but I just copied it off your name plate/badge"

Migoli
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von Migoli »

Wow, vielen lieben Dank! :D
Es wäre toll, wenn ich auch bei eventuellen weiteren Briefen wieder Hilfe bekommen könnte.
Liebe Grüsse
Eileen

Antworten