Ist der Text von der Grammatik her okay?

Alles zur englischen Grammatik.
How to deal with English grammar.
Antworten
TDot
Bilingual Newbie

Ist der Text von der Grammatik her okay?

Beitrag von TDot »

Hey,

weiss nicht, ob ich das richtige Forum ausgewählt hab, aber ich musste heut so nen Text schreiben und bräuchte eure Hilfe, was die Grammatik angeht. Ich muss morgen den Text abgeben, deswegen wärs net schlecht, wenn ihr heut schon antworten könntet. Danke schonmal im Voraus!

I can't believe this. I'm 13 years old and my life sucks. Everybody at school treats me and I'm a geek. I haven't got friends. Nobody really likes me. Sometimes I think, that my parents are hating me, too. Probably I'm biggest loser in the world. Even if I'm at school or on the way home, people laughing at me. Maybe it sounds potty, but I'm looking miserable. I'm a bit nerdy, too. Sometimes I start singing when I'm sitting in the classroom. And then the others are laughing. If I want to catch the eyes from the others or if I want to talk to them they always thump me. Maybe it's my look. My clothes are are ugly. My haircut sucks. but my mom always says, that I'm looking cool. But it isn't the truth. I want to be far away from school and reality. I'm a target for everyone. In the afternoon, I'm always playing "World of WarCraft" and I'm going to get stupid. Since I'm playing this game I can't talk normal. I'm using words like "lol" or "rofl", sometimes also at school. As I said, my life sucks.

Ach ja, der Text handelt nicht von mir ;)

Gast

Re: Ist der Text von der Grammatik her okay?

Beitrag von Gast »

TDot hat geschrieben: I can't believe this. I'm 13 years old and my life sucks. Everybody at school treats me [strike]and[/strike]like oder as if I'm a geek. I haven't got any friends. Nobody really likes me. Sometimes I think[strike], [/strike] that my parents [strike]are hating [/strike] (in diesem Fall waere, glaube ich, present tense besser) hate me, too. Probably I'm the biggest loser in the world. Even if I'm at school or on the way home, people [strike]are[/strike] laugh[strike]ing[/strike] at me. Maybe it sounds potty, but I[strike]'m[/strike] look[strike]ing[/strike] miserable. I'm a bit nerdy, too. Sometimes I start singing ((when I'm sitting)) in the classroom. And then the others laugh at me . If I want to catch [strike]the[/strike] people's eyes [strike]from the others[/strike] or if I want to talk to them they always thump (?? im sinne von schlagen/verkloppen?? - das klingt ein wenig zu stark, denke ich)beat me up. Maybe it's my look. My clothes are ugly. My haircut sucks, but my mom always says, that I[strike]'m [/strike]look[strike]ing[/strike] cool. But it/that isn't the truth. I want to be far away from school and reality. I'm a target for everyone. In the afternoon, I[strike]'m[/strike] always play[strike]ing[/strike] "World of WarCraft" and I'm going to get stupid. Since I[strike]'m[/strike]'ve started playing this game I can't talk normal. I'm using words like "lol" or "rofl", sometimes also at school. As I said, my life sucks.
Bei einigen (den unterstrichenden) Woertern ist der Sinn fuer mich nicht ganz ersichtlich.

Antworten