Information about the United Kingdom and Ireland
Antworten
schreiberlich
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: deutsch

hey folks - do you know Ireland?

Beitrag von schreiberlich »

Hallo liebes Forum :)

ich werde im August einen Trip nach Irland machen und suche ein paar tolle Reiseziele.
Ich kenne das Land nur aus dem Fernsehen und bin gerade von der Landschaft sehr angetan, brauche also keine typischen touri Ziele.

Wer war denn schon in Irland und wo und was kann man dort sehen?

Gruß und danke schonmal im Voraus

p.s. bin mit dem Rucksack unterwegs, also vollkommen unabhängig :)

Pennsylvanian
Topic Talker
Muttersprache: Am. Englisch

Re: hey folks - do you know Ireland?

Beitrag von Pennsylvanian »

Hi Schreiberlich,

Ich war nur einmal in Irland, aber ich habe viel vom Westen und Süden gesehen. Vor allem würde ich das Gap of Dunloe empfehlen. Persönlich halte ich es für einen der schönsten Orte der Welt. Wenn du auch nichts gegen ein bisschen Wandern hast, emphfehle ich Connemara National Park.

Es kommt doch darauf an, für was Du Dich interessierst: landschaftliche Schönheit, das Nachtleben, traditionelle Musik?
Mind your speech a little lest you should mar your fortunes. - William Shakespeare

Duckduck
Anglo Master
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Beitrag von Duckduck »

Pennsylvanian hat geschrieben:Hi Schreiberlich,

Ich war nur einmal in Irland, aber ich habe viel vom Westen und Süden gesehen. Vor allem würde ich das Gap of Dunloe empfehlen. Persönlich halte ich es für einen der schönsten Orte der Welt. Wenn du auch nichts gegen ein bisschen Wandern hast, emphfehle ich Connemara National Park.

Es kommt doch darauf an, für was Du Dich interessierst: landschaftliche Schönheit, das Nachtleben, traditionelle Musik?
Wow! Now here's somebody who knows his German! :freu: Congratulations!

I hope you don't mind my little correction, it's just that you said you'd like to practice your German a little. By the way... are you a genius?! :rolleyes:
Mein Farbcode für Korrekturen:
Fehler / Stil/Ausdruck / Anmerkung

Pennsylvanian
Topic Talker
Muttersprache: Am. Englisch

Beitrag von Pennsylvanian »

Duckduck hat geschrieben:Wow! Now here's somebody who knows his German! :freu: Congratulations!

I hope you don't mind my little correction, it's just that you said you'd like to practice your German a little. By the way... are you a genius?! :rolleyes:

Now where on earth did they hide the blushing smiley? No genius here, but your corrections are certainly welcome!
Mind your speech a little lest you should mar your fortunes. - William Shakespeare

Chloe
Frequent Typer
Muttersprache: Russisch

Beitrag von Chloe »

Hello!

I spent in Ireland four fantastic, unforgettable, wonderful, gorgeous, beautiful weeks! I became attached to this country and its lovely people. I was in the west of Ireland and visited Connomara with its charming landscape. I was also on the Aran Islands. It's so peacefull and breathtaking at the same time there.
I have never met such friendly people like in Ireland! I'd love to come back and visit other parts of this amazing country!

With best wishes,
Chloe

tiorthan
Lingo Whiz
Muttersprache: de, (pl)

Beitrag von tiorthan »

Chloe hat geschrieben:Hello!

I spent in Ireland four fantastic, unforgettable, wonderful, gorgeous, beautiful weeks in Ireland! I became attached to this country and its lovely people. I was in the west of Ireland and visited Connemara with its charming landscape. I was also on the Aran Islands. It's so peacefull and breathtaking at the same time there.
I have never met such friendly people like in Ireland! I'd love to come back and visit other parts of this amazing country!

With best wishes,
Chloe
You're never too old to learn something stupid.
MistakeSuggestionYou sure that's right?

Antworten