Alles zur englischen Grammatik.
How to deal with English grammar.
Antworten
Jan
Bilingual Newbie

COMPLAINT Letter

Beitrag von Jan »

Hallo,
i have written complaint letter and want to know, if there are any mistakes. So, can any help me?

Thank you in advance.
----------------------------------------
Situation:
You ordered 600 jars of marmalade which arrived broken. Replacement is urgently needed due to demand. This is the first time you have used this supplier.

Answer:
Dorf Str. 2
63578 Hannover
Tel.: +49425678957
18th June 2005

Mr. George W. Bush
Jan Marmalade Ltd
Old Ham Road
Chessington
Surrey
KT9 IUJ

Dear Mr. Bush,

Receptionist- Ref: Customer number 012145785B
Product: 600 jars of marmalade, model number 012123569

We wish to complain about 600 jars of marmalade, model number 012123569 that we receive on 17th of June 2005 at the above address. We are complaining because all of the marmalade was broken. This is the first order for us by you. Because of the high quality marmalade we have decide your company for our order. We need the product very urgent for our customer.

To resolve our customer’s problem we would like you to request to deliver 600 the same marmalade and the same model number within 1week.

I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible to resolve this problem.

If we do not hear from you within 1 week and if necessary, we are prepared to file suit in small claims court. We are enclosing copies of our receipt and cancelled check because of broken marmalade.
We look forward to your reply and resolution of our complaint. We would like to have the problem solved by July 31, 2005.
We expect your answer shortly and hope to settle this dispute amicably.
Please contact us at the above address or by telephone at office number.
Thank you for your assistance and cooperation in this matter.
Yours sincerely
…..

Enclosed:
- Copies of our receipt and cancelled check

Jan
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von Jan »

Hi there,
What`s up? Nobody cant`t correct my complain letter? please help me......

thanks

Gast

Re: COMPLAINT Letter

Beitrag von Gast »

Ok, mal schauen:
Jan hat geschrieben:
Dorf Str. 2
63578 Hannover
Tel.: +49425678957
18th June 2005

Mr. George W. Bush
Jan Marmalade Ltd
Old Ham Road
Chessington
Surrey
KT9 IUJ

Dear Mr. Bush,

Receptionist- Ref: Customer number 012145785B
Product: 600 jars of marmalade, model number 012123569

We wish to complain about 600 jars of marmalade, model number 012123569 that we received on the 17th of June 2005 at the above address. We are complaining because all of the [strike]marmalade[/strike](besser: jars) [strike]was[/strike] were broken. (oder besser: arrived in a damaged state (and were therefore rendered unusable).
This is the first order for us sent by you. Because of the high quality of your marmalade we have [strike]decide[/strike] chosen your company for our order. We need the product very urgently for our customer.

To resolve our customer’s problem we [strike]would like[/strike] kindly [strike]you to[/strike] request [strike]to[/strike] you deliver another 600 jars of the same marmalade and the same model number within 1 week at no charge to us.

(Der Grund warum ich im letzten Absatz so viel korrigiere ist dass es wichtig ist, die eigentliche Anfrage auf Ersatz so hoeflich wie moeglich zu formulieren.)

I look forward to hearing from you [strike]as[/strike] soon [strike]as possible [/strike]to resolve this problem.

("as soon as possible" klingt ein wenig zu "demanding")

If we [strike]do [/strike] should not hear from you within 1 week [strike]and if necessary[/strike], we are prepared to file suit in small claims court. We are enclosing copies of our receipt and cancelled check [strike]because of broken [/strike] used to pay for the marmalade.
We look forward to your reply and resolution of our complaint. We would like to have the problem solved by July 31, 2005.

[strike]We expect your answer shortly and hope to settle this dispute amicably.[/strike]

(Ich denke, Du hast es bereits mehr als deutlich gemacht, dass Du eine schnelle Antwort erwartest)

Please contact us at the above address or by telephone at office number.
Thank you for your assistance and cooperation in this matter.

Yours sincerely
…..

Enclosed:
- Copies of our receipt and cancelled check

Antworten