Music

Alles zu Liedern, Filmen und anderen "netten" Sachen.
All about songs, films etc.
Antworten
Sinner
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch/German

Music

Beitrag von Sinner »

Hello everyone. I would like to know what for music or bands do you hear? My favorite music are Rock & Metal. But my musical taste is very extensive. Further I hear Country-Rock like Johnny Cash, Swing like Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin, and Pop like Michael Jackson. But I like too some Oldies and the Synthie-Pop-Band Depeche Mode. I could list more Bands and Musicalstyle but I think it is better if I list the styles which I don't like. ;)
Hip Hop, Rap, RnB, Techno, House, and Hit-Songs are the kind of Music which I don't like. But there's no accounting for taste. :wink1:

At the moment, I hear mainly the two Rockbands "The Devils Blood & Airbourne".
I would be happy if someone write an answer. :D

Thank you and best regards.

Keswick
English Legend
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Re: Music

Beitrag von Keswick »

Sinner hat geschrieben:Hello everyone. I would like to know what kind of music or bands you listen to? My favorite music is Rock & Metal. But my musical taste is very extensive. Furthermore I listen to Country Rock like Johnny Cash, Swing like Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin, and Pop like Michael Jackson. But I also like some oldies and the synthie pop band Depeche Mode. I could list more bands and music styles but I think it is better if I list the styles which I don't like. ;)
Hip Hop, Rap, RnB, Techno, House, and top ten songs are the kind of music which I don't like. But there's no accounting for taste. :wink1:

At the moment, I mainly listen to the two rock bands "The Devils Blood & Airbourne".
I would be happy if someone replied. :D

Thank you and best regards.
Hi Sinner,

I have corrected your text, thanks for sharing your interest in music with us.

I do listen to rock and metal as well, mainly older bands such as Iron Maiden, Dio etc. but I also like bands like Disturbed. I am not at all keen on all the new Emo bands like Bullet For My Valentine or My Chemical Romance.

I also listen to 80's pop music, especially the Smiths and Morrissey, and all the synthie pop bands that aren't very popular anymore.

I also like Swing and slow Jazz, it really depends on my mood :) .

The top ten songs these days are not my cup of tea, most of them lack soul and are only aimed at making money. I am not saying that older songs were not aimed at making money but it wasn't quite that obvious if you know what I mean.
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Trace
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von Trace »

Hi there!
As I said in my introduction, I´m really crazy about music!

I mostly listen to Rock or something like that. Of course I like other music too, but this is the music, I'm mostly listening to.

I really love Green Day, love the music for itself, but also their lyrics! I think their lyrics are really great!
I also listen to bands like Billy Talent, The Beatles and so on.. and I like Pink, too.

German bands like "Unheilig" are also cool, but I don't listen to it that much.

You see, I really like music and different kinds of music! :wink:
To be yourself is not a crime!

Delfino
Anglo Veteran
Muttersprache: German

Beitrag von Delfino »

Trace hat geschrieben:Hi there!
As I said in my introduction earlier, I'm really crazy about music!

I mostly listen to rock music or something like that.
Of course I like other music too, but this is the music I listen to most.

I really love Green Day, I love the music for itself but also their lyrics!
I think, their lyrics are really great!
I also listen to bands like Billy Talent, The Beatles and others.
And I like Pink, too.

German bands like "Unheilig" are also cool, but I don't listen to them as often.

You see, I really like music and different kinds of music! :wink:
...is supplied without liability.
IELTS 7 Good user: operational command, occasional inaccuracies

friendly2004
Frequent Typer

Beitrag von friendly2004 »

I do listen to a variety of songs. My favourite bands are The Beatles and Coldplay. But I can't say that this or that genre is 100% my cup of tea.

The '60s in general offer a wide range of good songs. Bands or artists like Simon and Garfunkel, van Morrison, The Monkees and The Supremes, to name only a few, made many good songs that I really like. But it's not just the '60s but also music from every decade up to today. Milow is great because his songs sound like handmade music. One of my other favourite artists is Mark Knopfler. Although I'm really into piano music, my most favourite bands/artists perform mainly guitar music. Be it Paul Simon, Mark Knopfler or Eric Clapton.
Sometimes, good techno music is great, too.
When asked for my most favourite song I usually can't answer it. There are simply too many but I do have a something like an imaginary list in my head with my personal Charts. It covers about 25 songs, for instance: Let it be, Morning has broken, Fix you, My father's eyes, Brown eyed girl and Your song.

Anto
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Italian

Beitrag von Anto »

Hi Everybody! I'm new here! I've read most of the titles of the forum and I've decided to stop to express my love for music!
First of all I think that without music the world couldn't exist. Music is the only thing allow us to explore inner place of our immagination! Sorry for my unnecessary introduction but it's what I think about music! :D

There are many songs or bands that I prefer. For example my favourite are Radiohead. But I like listening Queens of the Stone Age, Foo Fighters, Green Day, Oasis, Muse, Coldplay and all that it is linked to the rock and blues too. About the wonderful past I want to remember Nirvana, Pink Floyd, Rolling Stones, Queen and so on. There are many others, but it's better to say that all that is music it's good for me... with the right limitation!

Thank to everyone!
Bye

Antworten