Alles zur englischen Grammatik.
How to deal with English grammar.
Gesperrt
Maxx
Bilingual Newbie

Text

Beitrag von Maxx »

Hi,

könnt ihr mir bitte das gröbste korrigieren. weiß, bin sehr spät dran!sry!

the newspaperarticle I describe is a report. It has the title: " Save the world!" and it´s about Earth Day, which takes place on April 22nd (wie wird das gelesen???)
The article is divides in 3 main sections. The first says what the report is about and give the reason for writing about that thema: This year Earth day have its 35th anniversary (wie wird das gelesen??).
The second part includes more information about the celebration.
the most necessary facts are that G. Nelson foundet E.D. because he saw that the government was doing to less for protecting environment. He wanted to change the bad situation and so he contacted a wide network to save the world!
In these times the country was partly pulluted and the people had to much prosperity.
Twenty years later E.D. was celebrated in 141 countries.
The third section is about the environment. The reader is explained waht the world environment means: On the first ED people say, it is everything that surrounds us.
Under the text there is a picture which shows a woman from the third world. She is holding a plant in her hands. The face of the woman is difficult to interpret. maybe she´s happy about the plant, which she could save.
I think it should mean, that the environment, a good environment, is very necessary for these people. But not only for them. Surely for the whole life.
My opinion to the article.
those reports are very important because often the people forget the environment. a reason is the prosperity, which makes the humans blind. taht article opens the people´s eyes!

HELP!PLEASE!LG

Bin über jede Hilfe froh!!!

Gast

Re: Text

Beitrag von Gast »

Maxx hat geschrieben:
the newspaper|article I describe is a report. It has the title (oder besser: it's entitled) : " Save the world!" and it´s about Earth Day, which takes place on April 22nd (twenty-second)/
The article is divide[strike]s [/strike]d in 3 main sections. The first says/states what the report is about and gives the reason for writing about that [strike]thema[/strike]topic: This year Earth day [strike]have[/strike] has its 35th (thirty-fifth) anniversary. The second part includes more information about the celebration.
the most necessary facts are that G. Nelson founde[strike]t[/strike]d E.D. because he saw that the government was doing too [strike]less[/strike] little for protecting the environment. He wanted to change [strike]the[/strike] this bad situation and so he contacted a wide network to save the world!
In these times/in those days the country was partly p[strike]u[/strike]olluted and the people had too much prosperity.
Twenty years later E.D. was celebrated in 141 countries.
The third section is about the environment. It is explained to the reader [strike]is explained [/strike]what the wo[strike]r[/strike]ld "environment" means: [strike]On the first[/strike](Weiss nicht, was du sagen willst, genau) First of all , ED people say, it is everything that surrounds us.
[strike]Under[/strike] below the text there is a picture which shows a woman from the third world. She is holding a plant in her hands. The face of the woman is difficult to interpret. maybe she´s happy about the plant, which she could save.
I think it should mean, that the environment, a good environment, is very necessary for these people. But not only for them. Surely for the whole [strike]life[/strike] world, oder wenn du das meinst: life as such.
My opinion [strike]to[/strike] about the article.
those reports are very important because often [strike]the [/strike] people forget about the environment. a reason is their prosperity, which makes [strike]the [/strike]humans blind. that article opens [strike]the [/strike]people´s eyes!

Soviel von mir. Keine Gewaehr :mrgreen: Einige Ausdrucksweisen sind nicht 100% richtig, aber da wollte ich jetzt nicht zu sehr ins Detail gehen.[/strike]

Gesperrt