Englischen Text korrigieren

Hier könnt ihr Sätze und kurze Texte zum Korrigieren einstellen.
Antworten
Melly91
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: deutsch

Englischen Text korrigieren

Beitrag von Melly91 »

Hi, ich muss mich am Dienstag in Englisch in ein Politiker hineinversetzen und etwas über Medien erzählen. Könnte mir jemand den Text korrigiren? Ich weiß, dass ich schlecht in Englisch bin, aber das ist meine letzte Note. Wäre sehr nett. Liebe Grüße Melly

Now I want to tell you something about my opinion of the theme „media“.Media is a very manifold topic, almost everybody has done with that daily.Media contains for example TV, computer and internet, radio, newspaper, magazines and advertising. Therefor you can differentiate between the new and the old media. The new media are the electronic things e.g. TV, computer and the internet. There are so many stuff to discuss, because there are lots of themes. I want to oppose the cos and pros by the theme „the public presentation from the private in the media“. At first I like to mention the pros, firstly the financial help by strokes in TV, like „Zuhause im Glück“. Moreover to socialize with somebody like „Nur die Liebe zählt“ or in communities or chatrooms in the internet. Furthermore the life of other people in media can refer to problemes in your own life. Now I come to the negative things, at first it has a bad effect like violence to kids, like Talkshows. There are often falsehoods or only the half truths and unrealistic constructions, like „Super Nanny“. Moreover it can to involve to social descent and consequently to an addiction. An other negative thing is an actually probleme in the news, like the misuse from datas by persons, who are registered in online meshworks or communities. Herewith I want to finish my dissertation, I hope it does animate to meditation.

Delfino
Anglo Veteran
Muttersprache: German

Re: Englischen Text korrigieren

Beitrag von Delfino »

Melly91 hat geschrieben:Hi, ich muss mich am Dienstag in Englisch in einen Politiker hineinversetzen und etwas über Medien erzählen.
Könnte mir bitte jemand den Text korrigieren?
Ich weiß, dass ich schlecht in Englisch bin, aber das ist meine letzte Note.
Es wäre sehr nett.
Liebe Grüße
Melly

(Today) I'm going to describe my opinion about the media.
The media are a very manifold area and almost everybody comes in contact with them on a daily basis.
They include for example TV, computer and internet, radio, newspaper, magazines and advertising.
We can differentiate between the new and the old media.
The new media are the electronic ones e.g. TV, computer and the internet.
There are so many issues to discuss, because there are a lot of ways people use these media.
I'm going to compare the pros and cons in regard to „the depiction of private life in the public media“.
I'll begin with the positive effects e.g. the support of families in need by shows like „Zuhause im Glück“.
Moreover, people can connect with each other in shows like „Nur die Liebe zählt“, in online communities or chatrooms on the internet.
Furthermore, watching the activities in the life of someone else could inspire people to solve their own problems in a similar way.
Now I'll talk about some negative aspects.
For instance showing violence has a bad effect on children
Unfortunately falsehoods or only the half truths and sometimes very unrealistically constructed situations as in „Super Nanny“ are often used to attract viewers.

Moreover, it can involve social descent and consequently lead to an addiction. Please elaborate on it...

Another negative thing are the problems mentioned in the news, e.g. the misuse of personal data by people who are registered in online meshworks or communities.
Now I'm at the end of my presentation,
I hope, I gave you some ideas to think about the media in a more critical way.
Ein Politiker würde wohl aus rechtlichen Gründen von der Nennung der Beispieltitel absehen. :)

Wenn Talkshows schon am Anfang eine Gewalt für Kinder sind - was ist dann von Wrestling, Boxen etc. zu erwarten?
Oder vielleicht meinst du den "gewaltigen" Blödsinn der in manchen Talkshows erzählt wird?

Online Wörterbücher
ftopic2481.html

:read:
theme = ?
dissertation = ?
meditation = ?
...is supplied without liability.
IELTS 7 Good user: operational command, occasional inaccuracies

Melly91
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von Melly91 »

Vielen Dank, waren ja doch schon sehr, sehr viele Fehler. Ja, das mit dem Politiker stimmt, aber das hatte ich falsch verstanden. Wir sollten doch nur allgemein einen Vortrag über Medien halten und ich denke, dann passt es ja.
Mit theme meinte ich das Thema, mit meditation Nachdenken und dissertation=Vortrag

Liebe Grüße

Delfino
Anglo Veteran
Muttersprache: German

Beitrag von Delfino »

Melly91 hat geschrieben:Mit theme meinte ich das Thema, mit meditation Nachdenken und dissertation=Vortrag
Es ist immer sehr hilfreich wenn du uns hier (möglichst schon im ersten Betrag zu einem Thema)
mitteilst was du meinst bzw. ausdrücken möchtest. :)

Da du die o.g. Wörter im falschen Zusammenhang benutzt, also anscheinend ihre wahre Bedeutung nicht kennst,
hatte ich dir den Link zu den Wörterbüchern gegeben. Damit du sie benutzt und diese Wörter nachschaust. :read:
Delfino hat geschrieben:Online Wörterbücher
ftopic2481.html
http://www.linguee.de

oder falls Deutsch nicht deine Muttersprache ist:

http://kirzen.com
http://melodict.com

please use the internet or a normal dictionary when in doubt...
...is supplied without liability.
IELTS 7 Good user: operational command, occasional inaccuracies

Melly91
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von Melly91 »

Dankeschön, nochmal!

Antworten