Learn english and teach me German or any other language

Where everybody can talk about anything. Slang is welcome and even encouraged.
Antworten
candyman
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: English

Learn english and teach me German or any other language

Beitrag von candyman »

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this forum and I live in basel. I would like to make friends with new people and would like to take this oppertunity to learn german or french. In return I offer to help people with their english.

I am looking forward to conversational engagements via voip, msn, yahoo etc or meetup over coffee or beer with people staying nearby.

thanks

Keswick
English Legend
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Re: Learn english and teach me German or any other language

Beitrag von Keswick »

candyman hat geschrieben:Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum and I live in Basel. I would like to make friends with new people and would like to take this opportunity to learn German or French. In return I offer to help people with their English.

I am looking forward to conversational engagements via voip, msn, yahoo etc or meetup over coffee or beer with people staying nearby.

thanks
Hi candyman,

although I hate correcting you as a native speaker, I have to refer you to the forum rules. Please make sure you do not use any colloquial expressions anywhere in the forum (exception: Chatterbox). And please make sure that you use the correct upper and lower case.

Whereabouts are you originally from? Do you speak American or British English? This information would be useful for the members of the forum.

Thanks and no hard feelings :wink: .
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

candyman
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: English

Beitrag von candyman »

Hi Keswick,

Thanks for correcting and reminding.....I am originally from India and I speak both British and American English. British English was medium of my educaton all throught and American English skills I acquired after landing up with my first job at an American Company.

I will go through the forum rules and keep this in mind.

Thanks again

Makaveli1988
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von Makaveli1988 »

Hey candyman,

I am also new to this forum and would like to improve my english. My mother language is german, so I can help you to improve your`s... ;o)

What do you think about this?

Greetz from Germany

Blume91
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von Blume91 »

Hi candyman,

I am a native German and I can speak French fluently (having learned French at school for 6 years now) - so... if you like send me your msn address via personal message and I will add you :)

See you

Blume91

Minka
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: German,Polish

Beitrag von Minka »

Hey candyman.

I'm also new in this foum and would like to improve my English. I speak fluent German and Polish. So I can help you, too :).
Of course we can talk about other things like hobbies and so on.
If you're interested, sign up with me.
Spanien Weltmeister 2010 :)

Don't cry say f*** you and smile

Jesus84
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: spanisch

Beitrag von Jesus84 »

Hi,

My name is Jesus, I `m originally from Spain, but I live in Germany sonce many years ago, and I`d like to prepare a Cambridege Certificate and therefore I could help if somebody try to study spanish or german, and I`d like to get some help to learn a better englisch.

Thanks.

Jesus

Antworten