Hausaufgaben Anfrage Bitte lesen !!!

Alles zur englischen Grammatik.
How to deal with English grammar.
Antworten
Gast

Hausaufgaben Anfrage Bitte lesen !!!

Beitrag von Gast »

Ich bräuchte nochmals Ihre Hilfe. Ich habe als Hausaufgabe aufbekommen da ich in Englisch jemanden Fragen über seinen Job stellen soll. Der Betreffende soll auch gleich in Englisch antworten. Ich hoffe sie stellen sich als Partner zur Verfügung.

Hier sind die Fragen:

1. What is her job ?
2. Where does he work ?
3. What sort of work is it ? ( indoor or outdoor )
4. What does he hate about the job ?
5. Has anything special / interesting / funny / dangerous happend to this person at work ?
6. Can he tell a story about it ?

Ich möchte mich auch nochmals bei Ihnen bedanken für die Hilfe bei der letzten Hausaufgabe es hat sich wirklich gelohnt.

Ich bitte um Ihre Rückmeldung
Mit freundlichen Grüßen Max

Gast

Beitrag von Gast »

Toll, ich hatte grad ne ellenlange Antwort in einem anderen Thread hier in diesem Forum auf deine Anfrage gegeben, aber als ich es absenden wollte, wurde mir gesagt, der Thread existiert nicht mehr, und mein Text ging verloren... Suuuuuuper :|

Gast

Antwort

Beitrag von Gast »

Dann schreiben sie den Text bitte noch mal bzw. die Antworten Vielen Dank. Bitte an msplauen@t-online.de

George
Site Admin
Muttersprache: German

Beitrag von George »

Hi,
da der Thread mehrfach gepostet wurde, musste ich ihn löschen und habe ihn hier stehenlassen. Da pass er gut hin.

@ Max
Bitte nur einmal posten und etwas Geduld mitbringen.

CU
George

Gast

Antwort

Beitrag von Gast »

Werde ich haben...

Können sie mir vieleicht die Sätze kurz beantworten muss ja nicht gleich sein brauche es am Dienstag, würde mich seher freuen.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen Max
msplauen@t-online.de

Gast

Re: Hausaufgaben Anfrage Bitte lesen !!!

Beitrag von Gast »

1. What is his job ?
I'm a teller at a bank.
2. Where does he work ?
I work at Associated Bank, a local bank here in Madison, Wisconsin.
3. What sort of work is it ? ( indoor or outdoor )
My line of work involves all kinds of customer account-related transactions, such as deposits, withdrawals, transfers, the occasional account closure, and generally maintaining and updating customer records.
4. What does he hate about the job ?
Since I'm a full-time student in a completely unrelated field of study (media and theatre), my bank job often tends to bore me quite a bit. Especially during slow stretches it can be insanely mundane and monotonous. At the same time, the day is interspersed with quite a few mad rushes, when millions of customers seem to enter the bank simultaneously, which can be really stressful. All in all, I don't hate my job too much. It pays for college and the :mrgreen:
5. Has anything special / interesting / funny / dangerous happend to this person at work ?
As you can imagine, working at a bank brings you into contact with people of all ages and walks of life. We get our share of weirdos and off-beat people. And generally, as I get along quite well with my co-workers, there's always something interesting to talk about.
6. Can he tell a story about it ?
One time we had a newly hired teller enter the bank, and the minute we saw her, most of us got some bad vibes from her for no particular reason. When she started to talk to us, she readily came across as extremely fake and arrogant. It was still surprising to most of us when she was actually fired only 2 hours later. Why? Our manager, who also had a hunch that something was wrong, called around and did a background check on her, just to find out that she had been involved in multiple counts of account fraud. Just imagine, a bank teller with a bad habit of account fraud :lol:

OK, ich hoffe, das hilft dir ein wenig weiter :)

Gast

Antwort

Beitrag von Gast »

Vielen Dank !!!

Wenn ich Ihnen irgendwie einmal weiterhelfen kann dann sagen sie mir bitte bescheid...

Antworten