New member from Mecklenburg-Vorpommern

Write something about yourself (who you are and where you come from).
Antworten
Tete
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

New member from Mecklenburg-Vorpommern

Beitrag von Tete »

Hi

My name is Stefan, I'm 30 years old and I'm a new member here.
I would like to pass the cambridge certificate this year to qualify and train myself for coming new tasks in profession. In this fact I know that my english is to bad to complete it successfully and that's why I'm here. I would like to get some informations about the test "B1".
I've allready spoken with the school for adults, in german it's called "volkshochschule", but they don't have a course that dispose me especially for that certificate.
Wriding this sentences make me feel that I have to do a lot to refresh my knowledge in english after 12 years doing nothing with it.

Excuse me for my incorrect english.

Sam4321
Bilingual Newbie

Re: New member from Mecklenburg-Vorpommern

Beitrag von Sam4321 »

Hello Tete, good luck for your test :)

Duckduck
Anglo Master

Beitrag von Duckduck »

Tete hat geschrieben:Hi

Hi Tete und willkommen im Forum! :)
Wenn's OK für Dich ist, verbessere ich eben mal Deine Fehlerlein (sooooo schlimm ist es doch gar nicht!). Hast Du Dich bei Google schon mal umgesehen wegen Deines Testes? Da gibt es etliches an Infos und auch kostenlose Tests, mit denen Du üben kannst und überprüfen, wo Du stehst, Du willst auf B1 los, also ist der Test für Dich wohl der PET. Guck doch mal hier: http://www.google.de/search?hl=de&q=eng ... 8&ie=UTF-8
Außerdem kannst Du auch hier Übungen machen, Grammatik wiederholen und Fragen im Forum stellen oder Texte einstellen, die wir dann korrigieren. Da kriegen wir Dich schon durch, OK. :big_thumb:

My name is Stefan, I'm 30 years old and I'm a new member here.
I would like to pass an exam for a Cambridge Certificate this year. My aim is to qualify and train myself for coming new tasks in my job. I know for a fact that at the moment my English is too bad to successfully take the exam, and that's why I'm here. I would like to get some informations about the test "B1".
I've allready spoken with the local evening school, in German it's called "Volkshochschule", but they don't have a course that would train me especially for that certificate.
Writing these sentences makes me feel that I have to do a lot to refresh my knowledge of English after 12 years of doing nothing with it.

Excuse my incorrect English.
No worries, mate! :mrgreen:

Good luck says
Duckduck
Mein Farbcode für Korrekturen:
Fehler / Stil/Ausdruck / Anmerkung

Tete
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von Tete »

Danke!

Deswegen bin ich hier. Einige der Fehler waren in der Tat Flüchtigkeitsfehler, aber ich bin ja auch erst seit gestern wieder in der Spur.

Ich hab schon einmal bei "telc.net" geschaut, das wurde mir empfohlen. Nach ersten Einschätzungen fehlt es bei mir an Grammatik, dann dem freien Sprechen, hab ich ja die letzten Jahre nie gebraucht, und an Vokabeln. Also quasi an fast allem :shock:

Antworten