English mail friend

Write something about yourself (who you are and where you come from).
Antworten
Jul4
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

English mail friend

Beitrag von Jul4 »

Hi,
I'm a German pupil and want to improve my English. I'd like to write e-mails or something else with a native speaker. Maybe there is one who would like to write with me? :mrgreen:
We can also write in German if you want to. So I may can you help too :D :D
My interests are: volleyball, tennis, dancing, learning english and other languages, music, chatting :wink: and many other things :lol:

I'd b very glad if someone would answer me...

Dorothy
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: deutsch

Re: English mail friend

Beitrag von Dorothy »

:spin: Hi,
I'm a German pupil and want to improve my English. I'd like to write e-mails or something else to a native speaker. Maybe there is one who would like to correspond with me?
We can also write in German, if you want to. So I can you help you, too.
My hobbies are: volleyball, tennis, dancing, learning English and other languages, music, chatting, and many other things.

I'd be very glad, if someone answered me...

ella85
Tongue Twister
Muttersprache: English

Beitrag von ella85 »

Hallo :o
Ich bin eine Australishe Schueler (Wir sprechen Englisch in Australien), und ich moechte mein Deutsch verbessen. Deshalb werde ich ganz froh sein, dich mit deine English zu helfen. Vielleicht koennen wir Emails schreiben.
Ich spiele auch gern Tennis, aber ich kann nicht tanzen oder Volleyball spielen.
Mit Freundlichen Gruss
Ella

Keswick
English Legend

Beitrag von Keswick »

ella85 hat geschrieben:Hallo :o ,

Ich bin ein australischer Schueler (better: eine australische Schülerin, because you're a woman) (wir sprechen Englisch in Australien), und ich moechte mein Deutsch verbessern. Deshalb würde ich mich freuen, dir mit deinem Englisch zu helfen. Vielleicht koennen wir Emails schreiben.
Ich spiele auch gern Tennis, aber ich kann nicht tanzen oder Volleyball spielen.
Mit freundlichem Gruss
Ella
Well done Ella! I corrected your mistakes, I hope you don't mind.
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Jul4
Bilingual Newbie

Beitrag von Jul4 »

Hi Ella

thanks for your answer.
I would like to write e-mails with you. Of coure I can halp you to improve your German. :)
Julia

kölscheklüngel
Frequent Typer
Muttersprache: deutsch

Beitrag von kölscheklüngel »

Hi ella85,

nice to write to an Australian girl. I am from Germany and want to improve my English. Actually German is not so important to learn, better you make experience in other languages(Russian, Chinese). If you speak English perfectly you are in a good shape. I am not so good in English and need this forum to improve.You can help me, I would help you in German.

Bye Alexander

Antworten