Hilfe Englischarbeit - Korrektur einer Bewerbung

Alles zum Abitur und zur Sekundarstufe I.
Tips for Exams (A-level/Year 10).
Antworten
Alexa15
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Hilfe Englischarbeit - Korrektur einer Bewerbung

Beitrag von Alexa15 »

hey :) ich schreibe morgen eine englisch arbeit -_- und da ich nicht soo eine leuchte in englisch bin wäre es super wenn ihr euch den text einmal durchlesen und verbessern könntet ;) ich wäre euch sehr dankbar :) achja bevor ich es vergesse es handelt sich hierbei um ein bewerbungsschreiben :P
lg :-*

I am very interested in your advertisement for the job in the newspaper ‘Bild’ on page 6 of the 1st October. I would like to apply for the position as a part- time sales assistant in your company. Supplementary details are in the copy of my CV.

I have studied at ‘ Lincoln university’ for three years and I will have finished one’s degree at November. I want to work as an assistant post-graduate. During the studies, I have worked as a sales assistant in an organic shop in Japan. This has given me experience of dealing with customers, as well as acquired skills and a basic knowledge of foot retailing. I am living in London since last September and my knowledge of English is very well. Every Thursday evening I give private tuition to a group of kids. This course is an exciting way to learn English. They are going to achieve progress. Through them, I have learned to keep calm ( endurance), be very reliable and determined. I am an enthusiastic worker and enjoy working in a team.
Besides, I work at the volunteer fire brigade and I trained myself in being trustful to my colleagues. I am very interested in ‘new challenges’. Which I could solve on the strength of my flexibility and adaptability fast and well. My student visa entities me to work up to 20 hours per week or longer during my school holidays and I could start work immediately.

I am confident that I can perform the job effectively and I would welcome the opportunity to discuss the job vacantly with your at an interview. I can be contacted most easily on my mobile phone or by e-mail see details at the top of this letter.

Keswick
English Legend
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Re: Hilfe Englischarbeit - Korrektur einer Bewerbung

Beitrag von Keswick »

Es ist in Deutschland jetzt kurz nach 9.30 Uhr.. das naechste Mal stelle bitte deine Anfragen frueher ein, damit wir dir noch rechtzeitig helfen koennen. Danke! Dennoch viel Glueck bei der Arbeit! :D
Bitte keine Korrektur- / Erklärungsanfragen per PN.
British English (BE) Sprecher.

Antworten