Characterization & Summary schreiben brauche dringend hilfe

Alles zum Abitur und zur Sekundarstufe I.
Tips for Exams (A-level/Year 10).
Antworten
Tobiasfleißig
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Characterization & Summary schreiben brauche dringend hilfe

Beitrag von Tobiasfleißig »

Hallo erstmal unzwar steht mir eine Englisch Arbeit bevor. Nun sollen wir als Übungsaufgabe zwei Summarys und zwei Characterizations schreiben, leider bin ich nicht der beste in Englisch und brauche eure Hilfe. :(
Bei dem ersten Text würde ich mich freun wenn ihr mir eine Vorlage schreiben könntet das ich mich mit dieser Hilfe an den 2ten Text ransetzen kann und ihn wohlmöglich darauf aufbauend gestalten kann.

Also hier der Text (Habe mir die Mühe gemacht und den Text abgetippt da ich echt verzweifelt bin):

Now I am not sure. I was on the train last Saturday at about 4 o’clock in the afternoon. A woman got on at the next station and I noticed her right away. She was well-dressed, about forty, young-looking and had dark hair with highlights. She sat down opposite a young guy, who had a denim jacket. His sneakers and his T-shirt were dirty. The first thing I heard the woman say was, “do you think you could take your feet off the seat, please? They are touching my jacket.” The guy stood up really quickly. “who do you thing you are?” he shouted.” Do you own this train, or something?” “I´m only asking you to move your feet’s, “the woman said. She kept her voice very clam. He shouted into her face, “If you make me angry, you will be in trouble?” He was really red in the face and I think he was a bit drunk. Suddenly booth of them stood up and the guy looked very angry. I can remember thinking, “Oh, no, something terrible is going to happen!” The other passengers all looked away or won at their newspapers. If I hadn’t seen so embarrassed I would have done something. Instead I looked out of the windows and concentrated on the Chicago subways passing by. Suddenly the drunken guy pushed the woman hard. She let out a cry, fell backwards onto the seat and hit her head against the window as she fell. Still nobody did anything. The train pulled into the next station and the drunken guy got off, in fact he almost fell off, and walked away. The woman got off, too, holding her hand to her head. I could see the pain on her face as she stared back at the other passengers though the window, wide-eyed. The look on her face said she couldn’t believe what she had just experienced. I shouldn’t have … happen. I know what I did wasn’t right. If I had said something to that drunk, perhaps some other passengers would have helped, too. I’m sure that the guy wouldn’t have pushed her. But I was scared to get involved in their problem. I felt really bad when I got off the train and I still feel bad today. Why haven’t we learned to show more cowage? I’m not a kind any more, so what was I scared off? I can’t get it off my mind, I find myself thinking about it all day. I wonder how many other young people have had a similar experience.

Für die Characterization habe ich mir diese Merkmale notiert:
well-dressed; about forty; young-looking;
Dark hair with highlights
Denim jacket; ripped, scruffy denim jeans;
Dirty sneakers; dirty T-shirt
She wanted the young man to take his feet
off the seat. His sneakers were dirty and
they were touching her jacket.
He got very angry and shouted at her.
The passengers looked away or down at their
newspapers and nobody did anything.

Würde mich echt über eure antworten/Tipps/Characterizations & Summarys freuen!
Ihr würdet mir echt helfen da ich nur noch bis morgen Zeit hab bei meiner Lehrerin fragen zu stellen und das bis dahin fertig sein muss. :(

Duckduck
Anglo Master
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Re: Characterization & Summary schreiben brauche dringend hilfe

Beitrag von Duckduck »

Tobiasfleißig hat geschrieben:Hallo erstmal unzwar steht mir eine Englisch Arbeit bevor. Nun sollen wir als Übungsaufgabe zwei Summarys und zwei Characterizations schreiben, leider bin ich nicht der beste in Englisch und brauche eure Hilfe. :(
Bei dem ersten Text würde ich mich freun wenn ihr mir eine Vorlage schreiben könntet das ich mich mit dieser Hilfe an den 2ten Text ransetzen kann und ihn wohlmöglich darauf aufbauend gestalten kann.

Also hier der Text (Habe mir die Mühe gemacht und den Text abgetippt da ich echt verzweifelt bin):

Now I am not sure. I was on the train last Saturday at about 4 o’clock in the afternoon. A woman got on at the next station and I noticed her right away. She was well-dressed, about forty, young-looking and had dark hair with highlights. She sat down opposite a young guy, who had a denim jacket. His sneakers and his T-shirt were dirty. The first thing I heard the woman say was, “do you think you could take your feet off the seat, please? They are touching my jacket.” The guy stood up really quickly. “who do you thing you are?” he shouted.” Do you own this train, or something?” “I´m only asking you to move your feet’s, “the woman said. She kept her voice very clam. He shouted into her face, “If you make me angry, you will be in trouble?” He was really red in the face and I think he was a bit drunk. Suddenly booth of them stood up and the guy looked very angry. I can remember thinking, “Oh, no, something terrible is going to happen!” The other passengers all looked away or won at their newspapers. If I hadn’t seen so embarrassed I would have done something. Instead I looked out of the windows and concentrated on the Chicago subways passing by. Suddenly the drunken guy pushed the woman hard. She let out a cry, fell backwards onto the seat and hit her head against the window as she fell. Still nobody did anything. The train pulled into the next station and the drunken guy got off, in fact he almost fell off, and walked away. The woman got off, too, holding her hand to her head. I could see the pain on her face as she stared back at the other passengers though the window, wide-eyed. The look on her face said she couldn’t believe what she had just experienced. I shouldn’t have … happen. I know what I did wasn’t right. If I had said something to that drunk, perhaps some other passengers would have helped, too. I’m sure that the guy wouldn’t have pushed her. But I was scared to get involved in their problem. I felt really bad when I got off the train and I still feel bad today. Why haven’t we learned to show more cowage? I’m not a kind any more, so what was I scared off? I can’t get it off my mind, I find myself thinking about it all day. I wonder how many other young people have had a similar experience.

Für die Characterization habe ich mir diese Merkmale notiert:
well-dressed; about forty; young-looking;
Dark hair with highlights
Denim jacket; ripped, scruffy denim jeans;
Dirty sneakers; dirty T-shirt
She wanted the young man to take his feet
off the seat. His sneakers were dirty and
they were touching her jacket.
He got very angry and shouted at her.
The passengers looked away or down at their
newspapers and nobody did anything.

Würde mich echt über eure antworten/Tipps/Characterizations & Summarys freuen!
Ihr würdet mir echt helfen da ich nur noch bis morgen Zeit hab bei meiner Lehrerin fragen zu stellen und das bis dahin fertig sein muss. :(

Hallo Tobiasfleißig, willkommen im Forum! :)

Es müssen da erstmal ein paar Dinge geklärt werden, am besten wäre es, wenn ihr neuen Benutzer einfach mal die Forenregeln lesen würdet!!

1. Wir beantworten Fragen, helfen und korrigieren, aber immer nur dann, wenn der Fragende die Eigenleistung eines Vorschlages erbringt. Wir machen nicht Eure Hausaufgaben für Euch oder entwerfen für Euch Texte!
2. Wenn Du weißt, dass eine Arbeit bevor steht, warum kommst Du dann mit der Frage nach Hilfe erst im letzten Augenblick? Jetzt ist es zu spät. Lern was draus für das nächste Mal!
3. Hier im Forum möchten auch Ausländer ihr Deutsch verbessern, deshalb achte auf die Rechtschreibung.

Vielleicht klappt's beim nächsten Mal...

Grüße
Duckduck
Mein Farbcode für Korrekturen:
Fehler / Stil/Ausdruck / Anmerkung

Antworten