Zeiten Übung

Alles zu den englischen Zeiten im Aktiv und Passiv.
Questions on tenses (Active and Passive).
Antworten
Blaubaerchen
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: deutsch

Zeiten Übung

Beitrag von Blaubaerchen »

Hallo,
ich bin im Moment dabei alle Zeiten zu wiederholen. Dabei habe ich die Übung, leider ohne Lösung gefunden. Es wäre toll, wenn jemand sie korrigieren würde. Damit ich daraus auch etwas lernen wäre es hilfreich dazu zu schreibn, warum man eine andere Zeit verwenden muss.
Danke schon mal in vorraus

Liebe Grüße

Dear Lydia,
Many thanks for your Christmas card and letter. I have only just recieved them as I had been away on a tour of Russia with the Symphony Orchestra and we did not arrive back until late last night. I have been spending most of today unpacking and doing some washing, but I am making slow progress since I ’ve rarely felt so exhausted. Nevertheless, our visit to Moscow and St. Petersburg proved be so interesting that I will definitly go back if I am given the chance. Since the events of the last two weeks are still fresh in my mind, I will like to give a brief account of them now while I am waiting for the washing machine to complete the last load. When that will have finished I am going to go to bed to get a good night’s sleep since I have not had more than four to five hour’s sleep any night during the last fortnight.
So, to begin at the beginning. The whole orchestra, including instruments and music stands was picked up outside the Royal College of Music at the ungodly hour of three o’clock in the morning! In the event it took us much longer than expected to drive to the airport because of an accident on the M25. Thank goodness we were allowed plenty of time to get there. If we had left any later, we probably would have missed the flight. When we finally arrived at Heathrow, we all got a rude awakening: inside the terminal hundreds of tourists of all nationalities were queing up at the check-in desks and the staff were having great diffculty in coping with the rush. I have never believed that an airport could be so busy at such an hour in the morning!
The flight itself would have been enjoyable if I had not sit next to Carl, our first clarinetist, who hates flying. When it was announced.that we would a bumpy landing due to a technical fault, he was almost having an epileptic fit.
Although we had already been warned about the severe weather conditions, we all tought we had been frozen to death when we alighted from the plane. Luckily, I had borrowed my mum’s fur coat and everyone had been asked to bring moonboots. Otherwise, we would hav never survived the three weeks. Incidentally, if you ever go to Moscow in winter will not forget to take a fur hat.
The first concert went off brilliantly, considering the last-minute change of programme. After suddenly collapsing on the stairs two hours before the performance, our solist rushed to the hospital in a so-called ambulance. We had supposed to play Mahler’s Kindertotenlieder as well as his third Symphony, but since the soloist was missing the song cycle was replaced by a Beethoven overture. All the other concerts turned out to be equally succesful and our host families simply overhelmed us with their hospitally.
I doubt wether it will be possible for me to visit you before you return to Edingburgh, since my brother will probably come on the 16th although he is still trying to decide. However, he finally made up his mind about something else – believe it or not, he is getting married on the 20th June! It was about time, too! He and Sarah have been together for over eight years by then. So, I hope you will be free that weekend since it would be a shame if you miss the great day. Anyway, you will recieve the offical invitation in the post soon.

Take care in the meanings.
Yours Julia

Duckduck
Anglo Master
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Re: Zeiten Übung

Beitrag von Duckduck »

Hi Blaubaerchen,

ich will's ja gerne machen, aber es wäre hilfreich, wenn Du die Zeiten, die Du einsetzen musstest, irgendwie markierst (kursiv oder fett), damit wir sehen können, welche eventuell vorgegeben waren. Das müssen wir wissen, weil sie Einfluss auf diejenigen haben können, die Du einsetzen musst. So, nach ca. 2 Minuten wirst Du meine Anregung wahrscheinlich verstanden haben... :wink:

Bis gleich

Duckduck
Mein Farbcode für Korrekturen:
Fehler / Stil/Ausdruck / Anmerkung

Blaubaerchen
Bilingual Newbie

Hallo, klar mach ich gerne. Also hier der Text mit markierten Zeiten.

Dear Lydia,
Many thanks for your Christmas card and letter. I have only just recieved them as I had been away on a tour of Russia with the Symphony Orchestra and we did not arrive back until late last night. I have been spending most of today unpacking and doing some washing, but I am making slow progress since I ’ve rarely felt so exhausted. Nevertheless, our visit to Moscow and St. Petersburg proved be so interesting that I will definitly go back if I am given the chance. Since the events of the last two weeks are still fresh in my mind, I will like to give a brief account of them now while I am waiting for the washing machine to complete the last load. When that will have finished I am going to go to bed to get a good night’s sleep since I have not had more than four to five hour’s sleep any night during the last fortnight.
So, to begin at the beginning. The whole orchestra, including instruments and music stands was picked up outside the Royal College of Music at the ungodly hour of three o’clock in the morning! In the event it took us much longer than expected to drive to the airport because of an accident on the M25. Thank goodness we were allowed plenty of time to get there. If we had left any later, we probably would have missed the flight. When we finally arrived at Heathrow, we all got a rude awakening: inside the terminal hundreds of tourists of all nationalities were queing up at the check-in desks and the staff were having great diffculty in coping with the rush. I have never believed that an airport could be so busy at such an hour in the morning!
The flight itself would have been enjoyable if I had not sit next to Carl, our first clarinetist, who hates flying. When it was announcedthat we would a bumpy landing due to a technical fault, he was almost having an epileptic fit.
Although we had already been warned about the severe weather conditions, we all tought we had been frozen to death when we alighted from the plane. Luckily, I had borrowed my mum’s fur coat and everyone had been asked to bring moonboots. Otherwise, we would hav never survived the three weeks. Incidentally, if you ever go to Moscow in winter will not forget to take a fur hat.
The first concert went off brilliantly, considering the last-minute change of programme. After suddenly collapsing on the stairs two hours before the performance, our solist rushed to the hospital in a so-called ambulance. We had supposed to play Mahler’s Kindertotenlieder as well as his third Symphony, but since the soloist was missing the song cycle was replaced by a Beethoven overture. All the other concerts turned out to be equally succesful and our host families simply overhelmed us with their hospitally.
I doubt wether it will be possible for me to visit you before you return to Edingburgh, since my brother will probably come on the 16th although he is still trying to decide. However, he finally made up his mind about something else – believe it or not, he is getting married on the 20th June! It was about time, too! He and Sarah have been together for over eight years by then. So, I hope you will be free that weekend since it would be a shame if you miss the great day. Anyway, you will recieve the offical invitation in the post soon.

Take care in the meanings.
Yours Julia

Duckduck
Anglo Master

Beitrag von Duckduck »

Blaubaerchen hat geschrieben:Hallo, klar mach ich gerne. Also hier der Text mit markierten Zeiten.

Dear Lydia,
Many thanks for your Christmas card and letter. I have only just received them as I was (abgeschlossene Handlung, aber kein Hinweis auf Reihenfolge vergangener Handlungen, deshalb kein Plusquamperfekt) away on a tour of Russia with the Symphony Orchestra and we did not arrive back until late last night. I have been spending most of today unpacking and doing some washing, but I am making slow progress since I ’ve rarely felt so exhausted. Nevertheless, our visit to Moscow and St. Petersburg proved to be so interesting that I will definitly go back if I am given the chance. Since the events of the last two weeks are still fresh in my mind, I would like to give a brief account of them now while I am waiting for the washing machine to complete the last load. When that is finished (Kombination Präsens und Futur) I am going to go to bed to get a good night’s sleep since I didn't have (abgeschlossene Handlung) more than four to five hour’s sleep any night during the last fortnight.
So, to begin at the beginning. The whole orchestra, including instruments and music stands was picked up outside the Royal College of Music at the ungodly hour of three o’clock in the morning! In the event it took us much longer than expected to drive to the airport because of an accident on the M25. Thank goodness we had allowed (Hier Plusquamperfekt, weil das "Einplanen der Zeit" vorher war und warum Passiv?) plenty of time to get there. If we had left any later, we probably would have missed the flight. When we finally arrived at Heathrow, we all got a rude awakening: inside the terminal hundreds of tourists of all nationalities were queing up at the check-in desks and the staff were having great diffculty in coping with the rush. I would have never believed ( Konditional: "Ich hätte nie gedacht..") that an airport could be so busy at such an hour in the morning!
The flight itself would have been enjoyable if I had not sat next to Carl, our first clarinetist, who hates flying. When it was announcedthat we would have a bumpy landing due to a technical fault, he almost had (keine Verlaufsform, weil nicht Ablauf, sondern Tatsache mitgeteilt wird) an epileptic fit.
Although we had already been warned about the severe weather conditions, we all thought we would freeze ("Wir dachten, wir würden...") to death when we alighted from the plane. Luckily, I had borrowed my mum’s fur coat and everyone had been asked to bring moonboots. Otherwise, we would have never survived the three weeks. Incidentally, if you ever (should) go to Moscow in winter don't forget (Konditionalsatz Typ 1: "Wenn Du je fährst/fahren solltest, vergiss nicht...") to take a fur hat.
The first concert went off brilliantly, considering the last-minute change of programme. After suddenly collapsing on the stairs two hours before the performance, our solist was rushed (Passiv) to the hospital in a so-called ambulance. We had been supposed (Von uns war erwartet worden; Passiv) to play Mahler’s Kindertotenlieder as well as his third Symphony, but since the soloist was missing the song cycle was replaced by a Beethoven overture. All the other concerts turned out to be equally successful and our host families simply overhelmed us with their hospitally.
I doubt whether it will be possible for me to visit you before you return to Edingburgh, since my brother will probably come on the 16th although he is still trying to decide. However, he finally has made up (Entschluss zu heiraten gilt in der Gegenwart weiter, Perfekt) his mind about something else – believe it or not, he is getting married on the 20th June! It is (Bauchgefühl, das andere ist nicht falsch) about time, too! He and Sarah will have been together for over eight years by then ("by then" bezieht sich auf Zukunft, Hochzeitstag). So, I hope you will be free that weekend since it would be a shame if you missed (Konditionalsatz Typ II) the great day. Anyway, you will receive the offical invitation in the post soon.

Take care in the meanings (öh, meantime?).
Yours Julia

Gut gemacht! :freu:

Grüße
Duckduck

Blaubaerchen
Bilingual Newbie

Hey,

vielen vielen Dank :D
ich übe dann mal weiter :wink:

liebe grüße
Blaubärchen

Rikudo
Tongue Twister

Beitrag von Rikudo »

Darf ich fragen woher du diese Übung hast? Hätte auch gern eine.

Duckduck
Anglo Master

Beitrag von Duckduck »

Rikudo hat geschrieben:Darf ich fragen woher du diese Übung hast? Hätte auch gern eine.
Hi Rikudo,

das geniale Forum, in dem Du Dich befindest, ist nur ein Teil der Seite Englisch-Hilfen und es gibt viele Übungen und Erklärungen, die Du Dir ansehen und machen kannst, sowohl zu Zeitformen als auch zu anderen grammatischen Problemen. Geh mal auf:
http://www.englisch-hilfen.de/exercises ... rammar.htm und da kannst Du - kostenlos! - so viel üben, wie Du magst!

Grüße
Duckduck

Antworten