Sozialpraktikumsbericht korrigieren

Alles zum Abitur und zur Sekundarstufe I.
Tips for Exams (A-level/Year 10).
Antworten
Maybe
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Sozialpraktikumsbericht korrigieren

Beitrag von Maybe »

Hallo ihr,

Bin hier her gekommen da ich meiner Lehrerin einen Sozialpraktikumsbericht abgeben muss, leider ist es ziemlich dringend, ich müsste ihn genaugenommen noch heute per eMail schicken, könnte es evtl. bis morgen rauszögern...
Es wäre super toll, wenn ihn jemand überfliegen könnte und die gröbsten Schnitzer korrigieren könnte!

Vielen Dank schon mal und viel Spaß beim lesen *g* :D

Training experience for social work

From 2.12 to 11.12 I attended the social institution “...”, a nursery including care for older and younger children and also whole families.
I choosed it because I love working with children. Also my family relats to it because my mother was one of the founder in 1992 – my year of birth.
At the time, as it worked properly, me and my sister were too old to turn the advantage.
Now this institution is a exaple for the whole state Baden Württemberg because of the professional support and the flexibility.

The first day was a bit strange because nobody knew what to do with me and I wasn’t used to the daily routine but it got better from day to day and after the first week, I was totally involved. I started working at 10:30 am. Till twelve o'clock, when the school children arrived, I had to help in the kittchen or I had to prepare handicraft work for them.
After the Arrival of the children we had lunch. Accordingly there was some free time, I played games with the kids or read books out and if they wanted we did the handicrafts.

At two o’clock till tree o’clock it was time to do homework and I did my best to help, especially the twins J. and V., who had italian parents. They were a very bad speller. It was kind of frustrating to help them because they had a large deficit – already in the third class. It was noticeable that they were not speaking german at home. My work finished at five o’clock
After four days, I was detailed to look after the playroom and one kid was in a really bad temper. It just sat down and screamed as loud as possible, I didn’t know the reason. I told them to be quiet or to leave the room but it didn’t stop and all of the other kids were blocking their ears, so I screamed as well it should either shut up or leave, then it stopped for a while. After it started to scream again, I called an adult because I was overcharged and I was really realived as the child finally left the room.

After one week I swapped places with another pupil and I now had to work from 9:00 till 16:30, which was much longer than before, but I didn’t care much because I worked with the infants now and they were totally charming.
I loved spending time with them even though the children changed from day to day and it wasn’t possible forge links with them. The whole morning I carried them around, read something out or played games.
They liked especially one thing – baking. One day we baked cookies and the infants loved to cut them out. The cookies weren’t the most beautiful ones but they were delicious.
After that they wanted to do it every day but we really couldn’t bake that much so they needed to be satisfied with play dough.

I spend the afternoon with the school children again and did lots of other experiances but that would be takeing things too far.
All in all I was really happy to spend this two awesome and instructive weeks in the “...” and I’m sure I will visit it in my freetime again.

Delfino
Anglo Veteran
Muttersprache: German

Re: Sozialpraktikumsbericht korrigieren

Beitrag von Delfino »

Maybe hat geschrieben:Hallo ihr,

ich bin hierhergekommen, da ich meiner Lehrerin einen Sozialpraktikumsbericht abgeben muss.
Es ist leider ziemlich dringend, ich müsste ihn genaugenommen noch heute per eMail schicken,
Ich könnte es evtl. noch bis morgen rauszögern...
Es wäre super toll, wenn ihn jemand überfliegen könnte und
dabei die gröbsten Schnitzer korrigieren könnte!

Vielen Dank schon mal und viel Spaß beim Lesen *g* :D

Description of a training experience for social work

From 2.12 to 11.12 I worked the social institution “...”, a nursery which offers care for older and younger children
but also whole families. I choose this position because I love working with children. My family has a close relation
to this facility too
because my mother was one of the founders in 1992 – the year of my birth. At the time
it was properly established my sister and I were already too old to take advantage of it.
Nowadays this institution is a premium example for the whole state Baden Württemberg because of the professional support
and the unmatched flexibility.

The first day was a bit strange because nobody knew what I could do and I wasn’t familiar with the daily routine either.
It was easier after the first week, when was I used to my tasks and totally integrated. I started to work at 10:30 a.m.
W[/b]hen the school children arrived at 12 o'clock I had to help in the kitchen or I had to prepare handicraft work for them.
After the children had arrived we had lunch together. According to the schedule there was some free time afterwards.
So I played some games with the kids or read books to them and if they wanted we did the prepared handicrafts.

From 2 o’clock till 3 o’clock it was time for them to do their homework. I did my best to help everyone
especially the twins J. and V. with Italian origin needed my support. They were a very bad speller. It was very important to help them
because they were already in the third class and had still large deficits. I noticed that they were not speaking German at home.
My work usually finished at five o’clock.

After four days I was detailed to look after the playroom. One of the kids had a really bad temper. Unfortunately I didn’t know the reason.
The kid just sat down and screamed as loud as possible. I tried to tell him/her to be quiet or to leave the room. He/she didn’t stop and
all of the other kids were protecting their ears with their hands. So I screamed as well and said that he/she should either shut up or leave,
The screaming stopped only for a short time and then started again. I called an adult for help because I was overcharged.
I was really relived as the screaming child finally left the room.

After one week I swapped places with another pupil and now I had to work from 9.00 a.m. till 4.30 p.m.,
which was one hour more than before. But I didn’t care so much because I worked with the infants now and they were really charming.
I loved spending time with them even though the children changed from day to day and it wasn’t possible to forge a link with them.
During the morning I carried them around, read something out or we played games.
There was one thing they liked especially – baking. One day we baked cookies and the infants loved to cut them out.
The cookies weren’t the most beautiful ones but they were all very delicious. After that they wanted to do it every day.
But we really couldn’t bake that often so they needed to be satisfied by playing games.

I spend the afternoon with the school children again and did many different activities with them. To describe them in detail would take to long.
All in all I was really happy to spend this two awesome and instructive weeks in the “...” and I am sure I will visit it again in my free time.
:watch: I don't like to rush things. So please post important questions and texts earlier to get the best result in time!
...is supplied without liability.
IELTS 7 Good user: operational command, occasional inaccuracies

Duckduck
Anglo Master
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Beitrag von Duckduck »

Delfino hat geschrieben:
Maybe hat geschrieben:Hallo ihr,

ich bin hierhergekommen, da ich meiner Lehrerin einen Sozialpraktikumsbericht abgeben muss.
Es ist leider ziemlich dringend, ich müsste ihn genaugenommen noch heute per eMail schicken,
Ich könnte es evtl. noch bis morgen rauszögern...
Es wäre super toll, wenn ihn jemand überfliegen könnte und
dabei die gröbsten Schnitzer korrigieren könnte!

Vielen Dank schon mal und viel Spaß beim Lesen *g* :D

Description of a training experience for social work

From December 2nd to December 11th I worked in the social institution “...”, a nursery which offers care for older and younger children
but also for whole families. I choose this position because I love working with children. Furthermore, my family has a close relation
to this facility too
because my mother was one of the founders in 1992 – the year of my birth. But by the time
it was properly established my sister and I were already too old to take advantage of it.
Nowadays this institution is a premium example for the whole state Baden Württemberg because of the professional support
and the unmatched flexibility.

The first day was a bit strange because nobody knew what I could do and I wasn’t familiar with the daily routine either.
It got easier after the first week, when I had got used to my tasks and felt totally integrated. I started to work at 10:30 a.m.
When the school children arrived at 12 o'clock I had to help in the kitchen or I had to prepare handicraft work for them.
After the children had arrived we had lunch together. According to the schedule there was some free time afterwards.
So I played some games with the kids or read books to them and if they felt like it we did the prepared handicrafts.

From 2 o’clock till 3 o’clock it was time for them to do their homework. I did my best to help everyone, but especially the twins J. and V. - with Italian origin - needed my support. They were a very bad spellers. It was very important to help them because they were already in the third class and still showed a considerable deficits. I noticed that they were not speaking German at home.
I usually finished my work at five o’clock.

After four days I was allocated the task to look after the playroom. One of the kids was in a really bad temper. Unfortunately, I didn’t know the reason.
The kid just sat down and screamed as loud as possible. I tried to tell him/her to be quiet or to leave the room. He/she didn’t stop and
all of the other kids were protecting their ears with their hands. So I screamed as well and said that he/she should either shut up or leave.
The screaming stopped only for a short time and then started again. I called an adult for help because I was unable to cope.
I was really relieved when the screaming child finally left the room.

After one week I swapped places with another pupil and now I had to work from 9.00 a.m. till 4.30 p.m.,
which was one hour more than before. But I didn’t care so much because I worked with the infants now and they were really charming.
I loved spending time with them even though the children changed from day to day and it wasn’t possible to establish relations with them.
During the morning I carried them around, read out loud or we played games.
There was one thing they especially liked – baking. One day we baked cookies and the infants loved to form them.
The cookies weren’t the most beautiful ones but they were all very delicious. After that they wanted to do it every day.
But we really couldn’t bake that often so they needed to be satisfied with playing games.

I spent the afternoon with the school children again and did many different activities with them. To describe them in detail would take too long.
All in all, I was really happy to spend these two wonderful and instructive weeks in the “...” and I am sure I will visit it again in my free time.
:watch: I don't like to rush things. So please post important questions and texts earlier to get the best result in time!
Hoffe, meine Anmerkungen kommen noch zur rechten Zeit, allseits schönen 4. Advent wünscht
Duckduck :prost:
Mein Farbcode für Korrekturen:
Fehler / Stil/Ausdruck / Anmerkung

Delfino
Anglo Veteran
Muttersprache: German

Beitrag von Delfino »

Danke. Erste Korrektur und Zweitkorrektur in nur etwas mehr als 2,5 h nach dem Originalbeitrag sollte ausreichend schnell sein,
der Samstag ist ja noch nicht vorbei... :santa:
...is supplied without liability.
IELTS 7 Good user: operational command, occasional inaccuracies

Antworten