Summary, kleine korrektur

Alles zum Abitur und zur Sekundarstufe I.
Tips for Exams (A-level/Year 10).
Antworten
Tropper
Bilingual Newbie
Muttersprache: Deutsch

Summary, kleine korrektur

Beitrag von Tropper »

Guten Tag,
ich mache in 11 Monaten meine Klausur EDIT ADMIN, weil es externe Aufgaben sind können meine lehrer diese aufgaben nicht korrigieren, ich möchte gerne von euch wissen ob meine Summary okay ist, damit ich dann eine richtlinie habe.

Ich wende mich zu euch, weil andere Gymnasiale Lehrer für externe Schüle keine Zeit haben, würde mich freuen wenn ihr mir helfen könntet, ein kurzer kommentar oder ne kleine kritik reicht vollkommen aus.

Der Text unten soll die Geschichte sein, weiter unten ist die Summary.

-------------
Bram Stoker „Dracula“

I only slept a few hours when I went to bed, and feeling that I could not sleep any more, got up.

I had hung my shaving glass by the window, and just beginning to shave. Suddenly I felt a Hand on my shoulder, and heard the Count´s voice saying to me „Good morning“. I started , for it amazed me that i had not seen him, since the reflection of the glass covered the whole room behind me. In starting I had cut myself strightly , but did not notice it at the same moment.

Having answered the Count´s salutation, I turned to the glass again to see how I had beed mistaken. This time there could be no error, for the man was close to me, and I could see him over my shoulder. But here was no reflection of him on the mirror! The whole room behind me was displayed; but there was no sign of a man in it, except myself. This was startling, and, coming on the top of so many strange things, was beginning to increase that vague feelings of unasiness which I always have when the Count is near; but at that instant I saw that the cut had bled a little, and the blood was trickling over my chin. I laid down the razor, turning as I did so half round to look some sticking plasters.

When the Count saw my face, his eyes blazed with a sort of demoniac fury, and suddenly made a grab at my throat. I drew away, and his hand touched the string of beads which held the crucifix. It made an instant change in him, for the fury passed so quickly that i could hardly to believe that it was ever there. „Take care“ he said, „Take care how cut you cut yourself. It is more dangerous than you think in this country“ Then seizing the shaving glass, he went on: „And this is the wretched thing that has done the mischief. It is a foul bable of man´s vanity. Away with it“ and opening the heavy window woth one wrench of this terrible hand, he flung out the glass, which was shattered onto a thousand pieces on the stones of the courtyard far below. Then he withdrew without a word. It is very annoying for I do not see how I am to shave, unless on my watchcase for the bottom of the shaving pot, which is, fortunately of metal.
--------------

Summary:

The short story „Dracula“ written by Bram Stoker is acting from a Count.
The I-Narrator woke up and began to shave.
He felt a hand on his shoulder and heard a voice to saying good morning.
At the same moment, he shocked up, cut with his razor himself and looked on his shaving glass, but he saw no reflection.
He doesn’t noticed the cut, answered the salutation of the Count so that was behind him.

The Narrator has a bad feeling of uneasiness, he looked for some sticking plasters at the same time because he bled at his chin.
The Count mean that the cut was very dangerous, that make an instant Change on the Narrator, he open the window and flunged the mirror on the Courtyard far bellow and shattered in 1000 pieces.

Duckduck
Anglo Master

Re: Summary, kleine korrektur

Beitrag von Duckduck »

Hi Tropper :) ,

erstmal willkommen! Wie Du siehst, habe ich noch nicht korrigiert, denn so, wie Deine Zusammenfassung jetzt ist, könntest Du sie leider nicht abgeben. Und das liegt nicht nur an den Fehlern (Grammatik und Rechtschreibung), sondern auch am Inhalt. Also mein Tipp: Übersetze den Auszug ("extract") ("Dracula" ist keine Kurzgeschichte, sondern ein Roman ("novel"), sorgfältig ins Deutsche, dann wirst Du auch den Inhalt so verstehen, dass Du ihn richtig zusammenfassen kannst. Wenn Du das Ergebnis dann einstellen möchtest, werden wir es gerne korrigieren, aber Du übersetzt es schon selber, nicht? Und nicht mit Übersetzungsprogramm...?! :roll:

Nimm's nicht krumm, aber bloße Korrektur würde jetzt nicht weiterhelfen, es würde ein völlig anderer Text rauskommen.

Good luck says
Duckduck
Mein Farbcode für Korrekturen:
Fehler / Stil/Ausdruck / Anmerkung

Tropper
Bilingual Newbie

Re: Summary, kleine korrektur

Beitrag von Tropper »

danke, für deine Antwort.
Wenn ich mit der neuen Summary fertig bin, poste ich sie hier rein, natürlich benutze ich kein Übersetzungsprogramm, ich will es ja auch können :)

Ich dürfte sie nicht abgeben weil es eine externe Aufgabe ist, deswegen,...

Antworten